she is not ready but I just want to know her!!

morefriction

I've known this girl for about 2 years now. When I say known I mean a quick look, say hello and goodbye. She seems really cute and nice. Well I friended her on facebook just to get to know her better. Unfortuately I am afraid if I say something like "hey what's up?" or "hey, how are you doing?" I am not going to get a reply. She seems kinda shy. How do I initiate contact or break ice with her? Any suggestions ladies or gentlemen?

You might as well, whats the harm. Start by saying "hey whats up!" to get her to respond and start a little conversation with her, then end it with "hey id love to talk more, mind If I add you to msn?" or something? At least your moving forward in that sense. Then when you see her at school or wherever, you can talk more than just "hello" and "goodbye"

Hey guys thank you for all your responses. I greatly appreciate it. I contacted her via fb. I don't want to sound like a type guy who is trying to hit on her. Is there a easier, friendlier way of going about this? I can be myself and be spontaneous but I've gotten burned on several occasions.

I asked her how she is doing and didn't get a "fine thank you" or anything like that. Any advice?

Archived