OH NO!! please read....

my boyfriend and i had sex for the 2nd time almost a month ago.

ive been taking birth control for 2 1/2 months now. i had ended my period friday. sat night we used no protection but he pulled out before he came.

im still taking my birth control. which sometimes ill get very light spotting but since we had sex i get more than just spotting. im not suppose to be on my period!

for like 2 weeks now ill get really bad diarrhea and nausea. sometimes i experience cramps too.

i think no way i could be pregnant bc i had just ended my period.

is it just a combination of things that are happening.. and im over reacting? should i take a test?

my boyfriend and i had sex for the 2nd time almost a month ago.

ive been taking birth control for 2 1/2 months now. i had ended my period friday. sat night we used no protection but he pulled out before he came.

im still taking my birth control. which sometimes ill get very light spotting but since we had sex i get more than just spotting. im not suppose to be on my period!

for like 2 weeks now ill get really bad diarrhea and nausea. sometimes i experience cramps too.

i think no way i could be pregnant bc i had just ended my period.

is it just a combination of things that are happening.. and im over reacting? should i take a test?

Birth control can mess with your period, my gf takes the injection form and isn't meant to have periods whilst on it, but had a period that lasted 2 weeks until recently. Don't worry, you are definitly fine, you are probably just ill for whatever reason.

I doubt you're pregnant.

Did you start your new pill packet on your normal day? What type of pill do you use? Sometimes it can take your body a few months to adjust to a pill, which might give you a little random spotting, diarrhea, nausea, etc. I would call your health care provider to make sure what you're experiencing is normal.

It's unlikely you can get pregnant right after your period, unless you typically have short cycles. How long are your cycles normally?

you COULD be pregnant if you have been taking the pill and suddenly stopped after your last peiod. Sometimes that can force an early ovulation, according to my doctor.

See your doctor, or at least call.

I was always told that your body takes three "cycles" of birth control to completely adjust. When I was on the pill I was miserable: always spotting, periods that lasted for weeks and weeks.

Call your doctor and ask if this is normal. If after 6 months or so your body hasn't adjusted, maybe consider switching to another type of BC.

I would also insist that your boyfriend uses condoms. It's always better to have a back-up method incase you miss a pill or something.

There is not secret time in your monthly cycle when you 100% cannot get pregnant, btw.

Archived