Question for Guys

MissyMercer

I agree with the others, it really is about seeing me make them lose their minds. That makes it memorable for me...

And occasionally an orgasm is so good I can't help but let out a laugh.

Those times when it is just long and slow and builds up and builds up and pop.

Lastly, sometimes I've come so much that it is laughable. Just does not stop coming out.

When she crushes herself against me and bites my shoulder and neck while having an orgasm. Very hot.

My ex and I were always kind of shy and reserved when it came to exploring what we wanted to do during sex.

Once, during a session of mid-day love making, I told her that she could do whatever she wants, anything she's ever wanted to do but has held back from in the past. It kind of surprised me when she started biting me, at first I was kind of shocked but it was quite enjoyable.

She didn't believe me when I told her I liked it, but it was so sexy... I don't know what it was but... it was just hot lol.

My ex and I were always kind of shy and reserved when it came to exploring what we wanted to do during sex.

Once, during a session of mid-day love making, I told her that she could do whatever she wants, anything she's ever wanted to do but has held back from in the past. It kind of surprised me when she started biting me, at first I was kind of shocked but it was quite enjoyable.

She didn't believe me when I told her I liked it, but it was so sexy... I don't know what it was but... it was just hot lol.

haha totally going to use that...telling her she can do what ever she wants anything shes ever wanted to do...simple but brilliant if timed right.

Archived