Changing strategies. Please opine.

MrRight

Guys, I have always adopted an aggressive strategy when it comes to approach women. Well, throughout my life I have scored many victories. However, I think from today I will change this. The problem is that I have been able to meet many women, but the one that I really want has not showed up yet.

I will play the very nice guy (that people say I am anyway) and will just establish pure friendship with women. It is going to be really hard to do this and resist to invite them out, but basically I will experiment:

I want to see women from now on inviting me to go out or starting a relationship.

Do you see anything wrong with this approach?

Guys, I have always adopted an aggressive strategy when it comes to approach women. Well, throughout my life I have scored many victories. However, I think from today I will change this. The problem is that I have been able to meet many women, but the one that I really want has not showed up yet.

I will play the very nice guy (that people say I am anyway) and will just establish pure friendship with women. It is going to be really hard to do this and resist to invite them out, but basically I will experiment:

I want to see women from now on inviting me to go out or starting a relationship.

You've "scored victories"? Is that what kids are calling it these days? I need to step out of the gym more often.

And there's a few things wrong with that approach. And some confusion on my part.

What's your intentions for being friends with the women? You'll get stuck in the "friend zone", and good luck getting out of that.

Also, you'll "play the very nice guy"? So... you'll trick them into thinking different about you? That'll go over well.

And last but not least, if I understand, you want the women to ask you out? That's rare. You can be a terrific looking guy, but the reason a girl wont ask you out? Because if you don't ask her out, she knows about 10 other guys will. Why should she have to make the effort, when someone else will? It's all the same to her.

Anyways, those things being said, good luck with your experiment!

Having women invite you to go out is not an approach on your part. You are waiting for them to approach you.

I have had good luck with this only because I have never really thought it necessary to ask women out. Enough women approach me that I do not feel the need to approach them when I am single.

Granted I would approach a girl that I am REALLY interested in if she hadn't approached me first.

I think that you should do a little of both. Try to sit accross the bar from a girl that you are interested in and see if she will approach you after just a few smiles or gestures that you give to her to show that you are attracted to her. It's a hit or miss type of situation though.

Just don't stop asking girls out completely though because you just might let that "right one" slip away into another guys arms.

Good luck with your approach (or lack there of) lol.

Archived