Hello,

I just wanted to chime in to give everyone encouragement and tell everyone that things really do change. And that you can be happy.

If you look at my depressing posts about a year ago in here, I was really lost. Even suicidal ( and I was never like that before in my 35 years on planet earth). (just search my user name for my posts to see HOW REALLY screwed up I was). Oh my.

I just wanted to say that things do get better. I guess what really helped me was taking care of myself physically (gym etc) as well as moving to a new town to get rid of the reminders. It worked and I am a new man.

Just wanted to give you guys a little encouragement. And let me tell you, I totally understand how hard it is in the beginning, BELIEVE ME !, But just keep going. You will be fine. I never forgot about you guys and this site. And I wanted to thank everyone who PM'd me and helped me a year ago when I was really struggling and messed up (to say the least).. Now I am here if anyone needs support

All the best,

M

I guess what really helped me was taking care of myself physically (gym etc) as well as moving to a new town to get rid of the reminders.

I have taking care of myself but the moving to a new town is really tempting.

I think moving to new town would help me a lot in the healing process

Great post.. I am glad that your life has turned around for the better. You made that possible and everyone here appreciates the support that you are giving us.

I have recently hit one of the lowest parts of my life but I know things will get better. Once you hit rock bottom there is nowhere to go but up!! I have decided to move on with my life and move to a different town as well. I really hope that will help the healing process. Thanks again.

Great post.. I am glad that your life has turned around for the better. You made that possible and everyone here appreciates the support that you are giving us.

I have recently hit one of the lowest parts of my life but I know things will get better. Once you hit rock bottom there is nowhere to go but up!! I have decided to move on with my life and move to a different town as well. I really hope that will help the healing process. Thanks again.

Yeah, the new town is a good way to strengthen our back bones.Cant go wrong.Builds character too.Gotta get out of this comfort zone

what if you can't move (because of work/family/friends)???

Archived