help me please

1: hi i started dating this guy seriosly like 2 weeks ago like i was dating him last month but i broke it off to be with his friend that i was really into in the summer any way this time the guy doesn't even try to b with me he used to sit next to me and put his hand on my leg and then last week he sat next me and put his hand on my leg but the only reason he did is cause i said something to my friend and she said something to him and i wanna know if he is still into me or is he just dating me so he wont be single any more? and i really care for him and really wanna saty with him and never dump him like i did to his friend.

You were dating this guy (last month), then you broke it off to be with another guy (the one you liked over the summer). So which one are you with now???

If your with "summer guy" and he's shying away from you, I don't think there is a lot you can do. Just try to talk to him and see what's going on.

If your with the "last month guy" again, he may be pulling away because he doesn't want to be hurt again. If you've dumped him once for another guy, what's to keep you from dumping him again? You've got some explaining to do, and you had better do it quickly. Just tell him how you feel.

Oh and one more piece of advice, keep your conversations between A & B, and tell your friend to C-Ya if she can't keep quiet. Even though she means well, her acting as a buffer between you two will only strain the relationship.

Good Luck