Can I BE MAD?

sadali

Mr Perfect?

I found a wonderful man... He treats me well and is loving to me and my kids.

Our sex life is a 4 on a scale of 1-10 ( 10 being great) He is just selfish? I guess some men are.

So what i feel like might pop my top are comments he has made over the last few years. When we first meet I thought I found Mr.Perfect? And it some ways I did. In others not so much.

So when we first meet, (he would go out of his way and make a huge effort that as well is gone)

The comments where about how I have sex?

1) When I am on top why dont I sit all the way up???????? Um as if I am being compared to someone?

2) When we have sex how come I dont scream. NOT A * * * * *

that just makes me pop my top!

There was other things. I asked him why he isnt in to sex... His SMOOTH REPLY I have had sex alot? UM * * * * YOU! I just wanted to kick him in his nuts

He aked me one time how come I dont take off my makeup before bed. I was like why? He said I know most girls do? Ok so how many girls have you had at your place?( i am thinking)

All this stuff eats at me night and day! I cant get over some of it! I know I need help!

I don't think you can be mad about someones past it was before they knew you...as for the things he has said that make you angry can't you just talk to him about it? maybe if you clarify and get explanations the reality won't be as bad as the images you are concocting in your head...

and he's right about the make up thing you should definitely take it off before you go to bed...its not good for your skin...little side note...

So what i feel like might pop my top are comments he has made over the last few years. When we first meet I thought I found Mr.Perfect? And it some ways I did. In others not so much.

Maybe you should learn to let a few careless comments be forgotten given how great he apparently is otherwise. Holding them inside you and obsessing over them obviously isn't doing you any favors. I've seen this sort of behavior in several of the women I've dated, they obsessed over things I'd long since forgotten and would bring them up in arguments.

1) When I am on top why dont I sit all the way up???????? Um as if I am being compared to someone?

He was probably just trying to encourage you into a slightly different position that he would enjoy more.

2) When we have sex how come I dont scream. NOT A * * * * *

that just makes me pop my top!

Again, just him trying to say he'd you like to to be more obvious in expressing your pleasure.

All this stuff eats at me night and day! I cant get over some of it! I know I need help!

This isn't about him, this is about you being insecure and obsessing over a few meaningless comments. You need to take a deep breath and let it go.

Archived