Am I doing well???

theman

i posted before asking for u guys' opinion on whether this girl in my class seems to like me or not. i didnt get that many replies but thanks to those who did reply. anyway, heres my story. i wasnt very sure if this girl liked me or not. but heres what happened today. i let her listen to my cd player (she made it clear that she liked the cd.)anyway she was listening to it n i had my ear by hers (i was listning too) when my friend sees us and she goes"what a cute couple..blah blah blah...i think u do make a good couple"and the girl i like was quiet the whole time. so i asked her if she thinks so and she said "i dont know." ....i replied "i dont know either"

now i think this is a good thing because she seems to be a shy girl. i know that she wouldve said no if she meant to say no. later my friend told me that "u guys r too shy to talk about it." so i think tomorrow ill talk to her more about it maybe write her a note first. is that what i should do?

It sounds like to me that the relationship needs to deepen before your girlfriend can respond more positively. She is not saying no, which is good, she is just unsure. You will have to work on getting to know one another more, and that takes much time and patience. Make sure that you are there for her and that you understand her.

I think you should be brave and come right out and tell her how you feel, the longer you think about it the longer its going to drive you mad. Just go for it, whats the worst that could happen? She could say she only likes you as a friend, but at least then you know where you stand! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you x