orgasming together

cichlid

Lately I've noticed that my BF and I are orgasming at about the same time give or take a second. My BF has said that since he has been eating healthier he has developed more feeling in his penis (we use a condom) and he actually has the ability to get off while I am on top. Almost 90% of the time I am on top now. In the past when I was done, I would roll over and let him take charge. Now it seems like I am doing all the work. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy being on top considerably. Also he says that he is able to read me better and thus can predict when I am about to orgasm so he is able to time things better.

It's happened 3 times in a row now. I thought it was hard to do and pretty uncommon?

But the thing is I was a virgin before I met him and we've only been having sex for about two months. Oh, and he hadn't had sex in quite a number of years (four years, I believe). I don't know. It just seems so odd. I'm not complaining...I'm just confused. I know it's all work that my BF has put in. He's such a sweetie in the sack.

Hey!

Congrats! My bf and I always finish together too... it took us like 9 months of doing it though before we got it right. It always happens with him on top, though... I don't know how you can do it on top!

Maybe you would feel like you aren't doing so much work if you practic in different positions. Just experiment and enjoy.

Well, NOTHING he eats will affect how, or when, he has an orgasm. Boy, if it did, whatever it was, the Supermarkets wouldn't be able to keep it on the shelves. LOL!

Well, not quite true. If he constantly eats fatty, unhealthy crap, and doesn't exercise much, there's a greater chance that he won't get it up at all, let alone orgasm. If he's eating healthier and living an active lifestyle, he'll be able to orgasm, and probably orgasm more often.

There are huge benefits to living a healthy lifestyle, but still fast-food places are in business... It's not because it's some huge secret that brussels sprouts and celery remain on the supermarket shelves, it's just that there's a trade-off.

Well, not quite true. If he constantly eats fatty, unhealthy crap, and doesn't exercise much, there's a greater chance that he won't get it up at all, let alone orgasm. If he's eating healthier and living an active lifestyle, he'll be able to orgasm, and probably orgasm more often.

There are huge benefits to living a healthy lifestyle, but still fast-food places are in business... It's not because it's some huge secret that brussels sprouts and celery remain on the supermarket shelves, it's just that there's a trade-off.

He's starting to eat lots of organic foods. He was eating lots of processed foods and not cooking at home. Now it's been a 180 and he is preparing food at his place more often. He did hurt his knee on Thanksgiving and so he isn't able to push his body that much, but he is lifting weights and stuff to loose some pounds.

Archived