question for guys

OKay so in my experience after I "hook up" with someone i really like, whether it be just a kiss or whatever, afterwards for days I get little memories of what happened it makes me smile and feel good. I like to think about what happened. Is this the same for guys? Do you guys have this sentimental appreciation or is it just a sappy girl thing?

I am not a guy but I understand how you feel sister! When I was younger I used to do that, and come to think of it I do it still now with my husband! I am 25 and when I am at work I think about how he held me or how he kissed me and I smile at the memory of it!

Your not alone on the girl aspect anyway!

- :silly:

It's sort of hard for a woman to comprehend this 'cause men and women are built so diffrently, but guys don't bother remembering small details; they have full blown erotic fantasies that supercede all forms of reality.

Like for example maybe a simple kiss turns into sex when a guy remembers it or something similar. I don't mean that pervertedly it's just the way guys think. Atleast I do anyways...

I'm not sure if any other male posters will admit this or not.....

For me it's not just a coupe days after. I seem to keep thinking about it the rest of my life… though I'm only 20 so there really isn't much "rest of my life" to judge by. It makes me miss the good time since there hasn't been many for me here for a while.

As for weather the majority of guys think like that, it's my experience that I'm in the minority when it comes to things like that. I would say that it is mostly a sappy girl thing… Does that make me a sappy girl? #-o

I definitely have the warm fuzzy feelings. The memory of what the contact felt like bounces around in my head for days. It sort of tingles when it happens.

I personally think a lot of guys feel this way, but are afraid to admit it because it sounds like it should be a female reaction.

Love and feelings should not be confused with sex and lust. A kiss does not become a sexual fantasy for me. It may for others. It can be confusing for us to sort this stuff out in our heads sometimes. The confusing part is we often have a physical reaction to this type of thing, but it does not mean it's all about sex. The physical reaction is normal and expected.

I remember all the small details about things like this.

I am a guy and do that kind of stuff to. Even with my ex-girlfriend who I think I may be actually be over now, I sometimes think back to some of the little things we have done. It doesn't lead to sexual fantasies. They are just remembrances of things we love. I am sure everyone has them. I guess the technical term for this is 'day dreams'. When people are bored or not enjoying what they are doing or where they are at, they automatically go to a more pleasant past experience that has been saved in their mind forever.

Well, I know that in my case I tend to think about it for the next week or so. Contrary to what someone else said about men, I don't have full blown fantasies that are overblown. They are just memories of a certain time with the girl. It really validates that you have these kinds of feelings. I would assume that it is very similar for men and women. Like anything, I am sure there are men and women who also don't react that same way. I don't think it is a gender thing, I think it is more to do with your personality (if you are a romantic or if you are a thrillseeker).

yea Hero_99 is right. Something small definitely can turn into a full blown erotic fantasy of absurd proportion. But I would definitely say that there are other factors. Like if its someone I really care about I will definitely think about a moment in the middle of the day and just think about the moment.

the fact that you feel that way means that you are eager to keep up the job ! well, if you have the chance...just do it ! i can assure you that there is no difference between sexes about this. its normal for everyone to remember things which make your day special in a delightful way