HELP. I'm about to send him a text..

dignity, respect.... any self esteem you may have had, and coolness he may think you had... don't do it dude.

How is it cool to not talk to someone. I mean I agree with your statement. But if I break NC then I am less of what to him? Strong?

This is so tempting....

The world will end, and God will blame you for it.

Don't send a text. What the hell for, he isn't going to, and doesn't want to talk to you.

That was really uplifting!

How do you know he doesn't want to talk to me, though?

If he doesn't at all that would be the worst feeling in the world, I'll admit. After me being the one who had the last 'say'....

If he doesn't at all that would be the worst feeling in the world, I'll admit. After me being the one who had the last 'say'....

Best to not put yourself in that situation.

What IF he doesn't respond?

Then what?

It has a lot more potential to hurt you rather than help you.

Stay strong. Take up a hobby. Hang out with friends and family... ANYTHING to take your mind off of it.

it doesn't seem quite fair that I can't even listen to the music we'd listen to together anymore. It's like I had to put away half of my life.

I just want some of that feeling back.

I don't know how long it's been, but that feeling can come back with time.

Right now you should focus on healing and moving on. For yourself.

it doesn't seem quite fair that I can't even listen to the music we'd listen to together anymore. It's like I had to put away half of my life.

I just want some of that feeling back.

I understand exactly how you feel. When it ended with my ex, I had to delete songs from my library because I couldn't bear the emotions/memories those songs would conjure.

It's ok to be sad now, you're supposed to. What is not okay is to take actions that would set you back on the road to healing. I understand how you must be aching to talk to him now but just think about what good would come of it? The relationship is over and there is no way to bring it back. Engaging in activities that keep reminding you of the relationship would only delay your healing, something you need if you are ever to find love again.

Archived