Ladies; who is the hottest outta these guys

I saw a post about this earlier but it was directed for men with female choices, this time it's the ladies turn.

So ladies, rank these guys i.e. 1st-the hottest,5th-the least hot

1. Colin Farrel

2. Brad Pitt

3. George Clooney

4. Ashton Kutcher (the dumb guy of "that 70's show")

5. Jude Law

8)

Hey Johnny_Has, i was gonna post something similar to this,you beat me to it!!

Its gotta be Collin Farrell.- But judging from the way he's perceived on tv, his looks may be all he's good for!!

Brad Pitt is ok,but he's a bit plain really,nothing extra special

George Clooney- YUK!!! my mum likes him!

Ashton Kutcher- Ok i suppose

Jude Law- ok

Thats my 2p, bear in mind i am a bit picky with my gentlemen though

Aside from Brad Pitt,

Keanu Reeves and Matt Damen are my 2 favorites....!

I love Matt Damen , but he's kinda short though, and he's taken...Darn! So what, he's got the looks and the brains! That little Harvard graduate..What a cutie! He's such a fox!

I think that Collin Hanks is hot too (in the movie Orange County)!

Oh..and don't forget, Mario Lopez...

Ashton Kutcher has got to be one of the hottest celebrities out there.

And not on the list......EMINEM is so hot. I like his lyrics because hes not afraid of ne thing. So many people talk about how much of a bad influence he is on teens today, but if you gavce him a chance and listened to his music, I think you might change your mind. We need more people to say how life really is.

of all those guys, jude law is probably the hotest, but ashton kutcher isn't far behind, then george clooney & colin farrell have a tie.... im not a brad pitt kind of girl. in fact i really don't find him all that cute, maybe a little

tom welling & josh hartnett & jason mraz & jon bon jovi are also on my hottie list!!!

I really like Jude Law, there is something really crazy in there, I think. He is almost too beautiful, but not quite. I also like Russel Crowe for a bad boy image!! Colin Ferrel is very nice. I especially liked the PhoneBooth, I rented it and I must have watched it like 5 or 6 times. I imagined some of the scenes done a little differently, maybe I will share that: You know the part where the prostitutes started yelling at him and one of the prostitutes was much better looking than the other two, I thought they should paste in a scene of him imagining his girl friend in that out fit that she had on....I don't really like Ashton, he seems like he is a little immature. I am a little tired of Brad Pitt too, he gets too much exposure and he seems like a bit of a boy too.

Who is the guy in a pirate movie who is also in the one that takes place in Mexico with Antonio Banderas? he also played Don Juan a long time ago and he is also in Chocolat?? You know who I mean??

Short to me, is about 5'6"- 5'5", or even 5'7".

John looked like he was 5'.5124" He was SHORT!

Preferable height 5'9"!

(Yeah...Tom Cruz is hot, actually, I don't even know why Pitt made it on the list, he's cute, but his just got too over-rated! AND, Ashton's a bit stuck-up...)

You know who's a hunk? That one actor on Unfaithful with Richard Gere and Diane Lane, the one who had the affair with the wife. OMG! He's hot! Is he Persian or something? He looks Persian mixed white (Persian/French maybe)????

I don't know, but his sultry eyes are just to die for. I'm not digging the long hair, but he looks like a CK model!!!!

HUNKA HUNKA BURNIN LOVIN'

Oh, and one more, the guy on the 'SeeMoore Butts Show' series, on HBO, he's cute too!