Hi, For those who read my last post know that i was having a really hard time getting over ( I still am ) my ex who i was with for 3 years.Our breakup was really bad. Its been almost 3½ months since i havent talked to her but on dec 12 i am going to spend a few days at her house cuz we are moving to orlando. I really don't want to talk to her about us cuz i am still healing but i know for a fact i am going to do something stupid like asking her to get back. She really broke my heart but yet i still have love for her & i alwayz will. Just few days ago she told me she wasnt listening to her heart when she broke up with me. That made me think about her more and made me think there is still a chance for us. I really need some advise from you guyz about this so plz help ~1~

Hi,

IMO we have 2 sides a heart and a mind listen to both.

Sometimes we can love someone but it is impossible to be together this can be due to our partner having different feelings or just incompatability. Personally i think you need time and space to work out what you really need and want. Do not ask her to get back together and it may be worth getting some distance you say you are moving to Orlando am assuming this is you not both of you? If so I think this may actually help it is very difficult to keep a long distance relationship going especially if there are already problems.

Remember you need to think what you want and need ok you may want her but the last thing you need is to try and get back with her and get rejected you have to rebuild first.