what should i do?

EllisBreaks

Hey all, it's been a while since i've posted here. For those that remember me, I gave birth to a baby girl on her due date, Jan 12th. I've had continuous problems with my relationship with my bf.

Alot of it had to do with our past and me not being able to handle it, as well as him breaking my trust over... and over.. and over again.

I snapped after i gave birth. I had no idea that i had depression, but with all the extra hormones that come with giving birth, it got worse. I went to a doctor and got on antidepressants.

Ever since things have been great. Up until the past two weeks that is.

We were doing so wonderful. Then he got the flu, I waited on him hand and foot, as much as he'd let me anyway... After he recovered he was miserable, still. He still is. I've tip toed around him and asked him what was wrong....

I've cried and oured my heart out to him, thanking him for loving me enough to get me to a doctor, because i was starting to become suicidal. I've tried everything. But he still remains cold and short with me at every turn, every question i ask him.

There was trouble with him and my family as well. My father has given him major, you know what.. My brother has attacked him twice. Because of what he did to me in the past. I lied about it, but they knew and still haven't forgiven him for raising his fist to me.

But after we had the baby, my parents have really been trying (as well as bf) to get along with him, they've accepted a dinner invitation for him, and came, and they've invited him over twice afterwards for dinner as well. He declined to the first, promising to come next time, which was today, easter supper. He came hom super grumpy because he had to do something he didn't want to. I was upset, because of it and told him to stay home.

I went and came back, He was angry with me. I asked him if he even "liked" me and he gave me crap for making it about me. I left the room and he followed. As he use to.

The next few hours were spent wit him yelling in my face and me telling him to get out of the room. How much yelling can one person take without wanting to et away?

It ened in me trying to push him out of the room, but he just wouldn't go. He kept pushing me back onto the bed and now i am all bruised up, and the police have taken him to a friends.

What do i do? We have a 2 month old daughter and i am dreading the moment he comes home tomorrow.

Pack your bags, and leave. Goto your familys, or somewhere safe. It sounds like it is escalating to a abusive relationship. Be very careful, especially becuase you have a brand new baby! Good luck, and i will keep you in my thoughts.

Thing is, he's been worse than this. We worked through it, and things have been better. I need to know what i can do to make things "even" better.

He says that i make everything about me. He's ben grouchy with me for the past few weeks. I don't know what to make of it. I couldn't hold it in anymore, so i asked him if he even liked me and that set him off.

He's asked me that in the past, when I wasn't being treated for depression. I never flipped on him. But he calls me the abusive one.... shheesh

Archived