Who knows why

dude123

Hey guys I need to ask you all a question. Well you see there is this girl at work. Her name is Maja. You see guys I like Maja and would like to get to know her better. We flirt all the time. We hold hands all the time hug and just mess around just about all the time that we see eachother. We always have fun with eachother. We always site right next to eachother during our breaks. I have my arm around her sometimes and she puts her head on my shoulder. I usually think that its all just messing around you know playing around just having fun. You see today it was way diffrent then before. This is what happen. She punched me in my arm. We always play like that then she was like o sorry Tom (Tom is my name) that's my name. She took my hand and kissed it were she punched it. I didn't say anything nither did she. I just looked straight at her. She looked straight at me when our eyes meet we were holding hands at that time. Then it was time to go back to work so we did. I dunno if I did the right thing but I asked her if she wanted to do something sometime and then I asked her for her number. This is were I puzzle myself. She didn't give me an answear. She just smiled and walked away. I dunno why she did that. Can anyone tell me why she did that. Do you have any ideas anyone. Ok I don't have work until friday hope I can come up with an idea...By the way if anyone wants to know she only flirst with me the way she does. Thanks in advance.

Wow. First of all, not many girls that i know (and i know i dont) wont flirt if they arent generally interested in the guy they are flirting with. When you say she just smiled and walked away, without saying anything.... maybe she didnt hear you (because i know i would say sumthing!!!) or she was shocked, and didn't know what to say at the time. Hope this kinda helped ya.

hey dude123

sounds like you guys are hitting it off. dont be discouraged, by the sound of things she likes you, she might of just been a bit confussed. when your eyes met after the punch, some girls take this moment to be "kiss me" moment. when the guy doesnt take this moment, they instantly take it as "he doesnt like me"..

my brother had the same problem where, this girl pulled him aside (they had a similar friendship to yours) and it was a perfect kissing moment, he told me, but for some reason he didnt pick it straight away, so she ofcourse acted distant the rest of the day.

This is where you have to confront her and say flat out "hey i like you, and i want to go out with you and be more than friends". she sounds pretty keen, and this might clear up the mixed signals she's probably been getting. you have nothing to loose anyway, so just tell her your keen.

Goodluck, and best wishes

*+*Materia_Goddess*+*