what's my next step

brit

i spent a few hours with the guy who ended it with me last week. we were with a few other people, just all talking and joking around. at the end of the night, we left at the same time, i put my arms around his neck, and he had his arms around my waste. i talked to him inches from his face, looking into his eyes. he was smiling. he was waiting for his roomate to pull up outside. i said, don't you miss me? he looked at me and said yes, but he said while i was away and mourning my friend's death, he had met someone he liked. i said that wasn't me the past four weeks. he agreed. i said, you're not going to see other people. he said, i don't know. i said, i miss you. then his roommate pulled up. i also tried to look really good because i had done a tv spot that afternoon, so i just kept the look, but wore jeans so it didn't look like i was trying so hard. the past four weeks, i had looked terrible because my friend wasn't well and i was upset. so i just wanted to show that i was attracted to him and thought he was sexy, and flirt, something i hadn't done in ages. i want another chance with this guy.

ok. so my questions to the guys are:

1) do you think he told his roommate what i did? and do you think his roomate, who i had been sitting with and talking to over the weekend, might have said, you're nuts, she's really nice

or do you think that he was just humouring me, waiting for his roommate to pull up, and was happy he did. i sensed he was looking at me like he used to and was tempted again

2) will he at least think about what i said? he's going away for a few days, so maybe, just maybe, he'll think about it?

3) i guess i should not call now, right? do i call at all, even in two weeks?

how would you guys feel? he didn't end things because we didn't get along. i just hadn't been myself for several weeks and was out of town for two of them. we had only been seeing each other about four or five weeks - albeit several times a week -- before my friend started getting worse from lung cancer and passed away two weeks ago. i am still in mourning, but realized that my friend would want me to start living again and not stay home, not eating , sleeping or working.

thanks

Hello...I am sure that we are all very saddened to hear about your loss right now and the break up of your relationship.

I think your boyfriend was very brave in what he did, because a lot of people might have strung you along for quite a while in view of your recent loss.

I think you need to pull away from focussing on this relationship because you are still in mourning and you need to realise that maybe if your friend had not passed away that you would have ended it with this guy anyway. Something was obviously not there for him just as sometimes it is not there for any of us...its just that we are incompatible. I don't think that you should contact him now, but gather your friends about you and support eachother.

In a few weeks when things have calmed about you will probably find that you will see things in a different light.

Take care

1) do you think he told his roommate what i did? and do you think his roomate, who i had been sitting with and talking to over the weekend, might have said, you're nuts, she's really nice

I dont think this man choses his girlfriends because of what his roomates opinions are. I chose a woman because I want her, not someone else. but you could gain a few points if his roomate mentions you, at least it brings you to his mind.

2) will he at least think about what i said? he's going away for a few days, so maybe, just maybe, he'll think about it?

Im sure he will think about it, and will have what you said on his mind. but if he is true about this other girl, well that could be a problem for you.

3) i guess i should not call now, right? do i call at all, even in two weeks?

Yes , give it time, he knows what you want, reminding him wil only make you look desperate in his eyes. I have the feeling he wasnt taking your relationship as serious as you were.

I dont break up with women just because they are mourning someones death. doesnt seem like a reliable chap, if you ask me. he must be either super good looking or popular for you to want him back, bcause i cant see why you would be attracted to a guy like this, what happens when you need to do a shoot in another city, is he going to replace you again?