my gf is going to a prep mixer which is an orgy for preppy kids and horny prep boys, shes going this friday, i havent seen her for 2 weeks and i wanted to chill with her but shes going to this dance instead with her friends for a "girls night out" so i was a bit concerned after hearing what these mixers were like and im scared cuz my gf has cheated on her bfs b4 i dunno what to do...

IF she is chosing to go to an 'orgy' over spending time with you, speshly if you havn't spend time with you for two weeks, im sorry, she isnt worth it. If she has a bad record for cheating, yeah, she may have changed... but if you're having doubts about the relationship it's not worth wasting your time on.

Oh gimme a break. Give her the benefit of the doubt, will you? I completely believe in the motto "believe half of what you see and NONE of what you hear." Yes, SOME might mess around at this mixer, but you're with this girl because you love her. Respect her like you have so far and give her the benefit of the doubt, will you?

If you've stated that you don't want her to go and she goes anyway, she's entitled. But it's not your call to decide that she's messed around on you. ONLY if you have proof. Do NOT get these ideas in your head that, just because everyone else does it, she's going to. First of all, you should realize that stories of these things get blown WAY out of proportion, and secondly, she's your girlfriend. She's with you because she loves you. Give her the respect she deserves as such, will you?

Mar

Sorry to disagree with the "moderator" but if she's cheated before she's going to cheat again. It might not be at this party thing but it is going to happen.

If you don't want her to go and you've told her you don't and she goes anyway(which is her right you can't TELL her what she can do) then you should cease all contact with her and wait it out. You'll hear through the grapevine what happened.

She's making her choice but you have one too.

ok, i dont mean to be rude or disrespectful to anyone but this last answer i jut read is like, come on. do you know how this frat orgy stuff works, sure wish it was going on when i was in college. i mean everyone is doing something, thats why you go, hello. ok, so this is really a basic deal and i have to repeat what i said, if you dont go there and service her someone else will definitely handle it for you, besides, why do you think she told you at all?

If she is really going to an orgy, then she needs to be free to flit about from flower to flower to show what a free spirit she is. It isn't up to him to stop her, he needs to distance himself from her, sorry, about the misunderstanding, I guess things are a changing. I hope that they follow safe sex guidelines!!!

Ok - one question - have you been to one of these mixers, is it her who told you what they were like (an orgy), or is this someone else's input? I'm asking because - I've been to several frat parties, mixers etc - and while there were plenty of guys and girls who were looking to score for the night, there was also just as many who either went with someone or alone just to kick it and have fun. Oh, I'm not gonna say she won't get hit on, hell man, we all did, but didn't mean we all accepted either. Just like there's a lot of people who get stoned there, and a lot who go to get laid - there's just as many who didn't, at least the ones I went to. Just that if this is the description you've gotten from someone else, you're gonna have to ask yourself if she's given you any reason to think she's feeding you a line about a night out with the girls, or if where you're getting the info is likely to be biased. As far as her past history - well, to be blunt, you took her on as a gf knowing this, did you discuss it with her when you got together? If so, what came out of that discussion?

It seems there's a LOT more involved here than just this particular situation, cause man, if she WANTS to fool around, she doesn't have to go to a party to do that, you know? And if she doesn't, going to a party isn't going to make her more likely to, either you want to, or you don't. If you want to, you'll find the opportunities to fool around, and if you don't, you'll reject them even if they're there, it's pretty much that simple.