I need help from u ladies??? plz

ganjaorme

I have had a real problem wid speakin 2 u ladies. Whenever i meet a girl i can think of something to say for the 1st couple of minutes, but then i jus run completely dry of things 2 say. I used 2 b able 2 speak 4 hours i havent lost my confidence or anything jus i can never fink of anyfin 2 say. Which does not help me in getting da girls i like! Plz could any o u ladies help me in any way possible Also wot sort of topics d u girls like 2 tlk bout???

heh. let the girl do the talking. for the first few minutes, try and find something she's really interested in, or think about what other people have said about her interests - then, ask her about it... and keep asking questions, that usually gives you time to think of what to say next. but keep in mind we appreciate it when guys listen, too good luck!

Try to discuss topics which may let her do most of the talking.... she is just another person who probably likes you too, so maybe focus on thinking about exactly what you are going to say to her before you get to her, if you know what i mean, and practice confident thoughts....Ur one sexc guy, remember!