can't see if she has feelings for me...

For a year and a half now i've been good friends with this girl i know. Since the first day we met we got along great. We have the same interests, the same tastes, we're even thought to be a couple. That's just it, we're not. But i want us to be. About 9 months ago she started going out with a guy on her swim team that she's known for a while. It upset me a little, but i kept being a good friend and helped her out when she had no one else to talk to. Her bf was never there for her, but i was. I would and will do anything for her. I just want her to be happy, and it makes me happy when she's happy, no matter who she's with. Anyway, about a month and a half ago, they broke up, and like always, i was there for her. Since then, and especially for the past 2 weeks, we've been spending A LOT of time with eachother. And as much as i think she has feelings for me, she still gives me the impression that she just wants to be good friends. I just want us to become more than just good friends, and recently, i've been debating whether or not i should tell her how much i care for her. Like i wrote already, i care for her with all my heart, and i'll do anythig for her. Please help.

hello Bingo

Oh you need to wake up right now. your in the "Friend" zone because you put yourself there.

You know whats going to happen is you keep doing what your doing? she is going to find someone else, marry him and have his children, and if she has problems , she will come to you to cry on your shoulders.

You only want her to be happy, even if its not with you, SLAP! wake up dude, wouldnt it be nice if you were the one that made her happy?

She probably gave up on you a long time ago, she figures your not interested in her, heck she may even think your gay at this point.

now is your time, tell her how you feel, show her how you feel, dont be ashamed of wanting her, she wants you to want her, she expects it, be a man. it might surprise her now, because of your lack of action over all this time, she has already put you in her "friend zone" list. that has to change.

tell her you have always had feelings for her, tell her you want her, and find her attractive, and the reasons you like her.

is there a risk of losing her as a friend? yes, but guess what, when shes off with some man making babies, she will not be thinking of you. and out of love for her man, and respect to her relationship with him , will not be hanging with you much. so take a chance and go for it. you have nothing to lose and everything to gain.