Need Advice - Confused

I am VERY confused about this guy that I really like. And I would really appreciate as much advice as possible.

So the situtation goes likes this. I started talking to this guy about 6 months ago, when I broke off my engagement with my fiancee (the thing is he is my ex-fiancee's friend/boss, but they don't really hang out as friends). In the beginning everything was fine, I would call him and he would call me, and we would hang out together and all that stuff. And then about 2 months ago, alot of people started talking and gossiping about what was going on saying that it was wrong of him to date his friends ex-fiancee and just a bunch of non-sense gossip. So since then we have not hung out at all and barely talked. Up until recently, I have been hanging around a guy friend of mine alot, and have been going out on dates. A bunch of people that I know (and he knows as well) have been telling me that he has been asking if I am dating this guy friend of mine, and they say that he seemed to be real jealous.

Well I got drunk one night and called him (we haven't talked in like a month) and he didn't answer, so I just hung up. Well he called me back at like 4:30 in the morning, and was asking me all these questions about my guy friend and the dates that I have been going on. Now mind you I have called him several times during the month that we did not talk and he never answered my calls or returned them. So he was asking all these questions like what we did, and what we did sexually, but I wouldn't tell him. So he asked me to come over, and I was going to but my car was blocked by another car and I could not get out of my parking spot. So he said he would call me the next day when he got off work and of course did not call, and I have not heard from him since.

So I guess my question is, why do you think this guy just stopped calling and returning my phone calls, and then he hears that I am going out on dates and gets jealous, but still does not answer or return my phone calls. I am so confused I just don't get it. People say he likes me, but he sure doesn't act like it. If you like someone why wouldn't you want to talk to them.

Please lots of advice, here, I am so confused, and I don't want to call him again, until I get some advice and opinions. THANK YOU!!!!!!

he probably realizes that you are over him, but he might not be over you yet, but wants you to think he is. thats the only thing i can really think of. i would say to just not worry about it. it seems like you have moved on, so don't worry about why he hasn't called you. he might be feeling hurt right now, knowing that you are seeing somebody else. he wanted to know all about the things you were doing with this other guy, so it seems like hes a little jealous.

I think that he is playing you. He wants to have his cake and eat it too. I think he cares about you but, he is not sure if he wants to be with you. I think he has some growing up to do. I would say that you can do better for yourself and give up on this guy. I can tell you that guys like when women play hard to get. For most men it piques their interest. Why would you want to keep pursuing this guy when he is not showing any interest in you? I don't know but, that is what I picked up from the original post.

Hope this helps.

Hubman