Has anyone else had an EYELASH TINT horror story?

mxfun

Hi All!

I just had my eyelashes tinted, and had the worst allergic reaction of my lifetime! Has anyone else had this problem?

I have been having problems with mascara turning my eyes red, so, I decided to have my eyelashes tinted. They applied the dye and it felt fine, but when they started removing the product, my eyes started tearing and burning like they had just poured acid in my eyes! I am NOT exaggerating, it was horrendous.

They told me they have never had someone react this way. I rinsed my eyes for about 10 minutes which finally seemed to help a bit, but my eyes are bright red; eyelids and underneath are swollen and super red as well. It has been 2 hours and I still have to periodically rinse with cool water. They didn't charge me which was nice though.

Please, if you are considering having this done, reconsider! Similar stories would be helpful.

Thanks!

Hi, Im a beauty therapist and here in australia by law beauty therapists HAVE to do a patch test before doing a tint. They need to wait 24 hours before going ahead with it (usually done on your arm) and once there is no re-action to it, you are then allowed to proceed with the tint. They MUST do it because people can go blind by not having tests!! This is very serious!!!

You really need to consider what you are going to do here because they have put you at a dangerous risk. Count your lucky stars you can see...

Also, I suggest you take furthur action because who knows what happens to the next person that goes to them...I dont even want to think about it!

Archived