Which do you prefer: Oral sex or Sexual Intercourse?

BronzedSkin123

How come some when can get right to sex with no foreplay and find it enjoyable?? i don't understand.

My GF gets so horney sometimes, she gets me hard with her mouth and tongue and climbs right on. She is already wet and ready to go. No complaints on this end.

Don't hate your body. You're not abnormal. You're still young and perhaps just need to learn more about your body and sex. Judging from your other posts, the guys you've been with have done you NO favors. One day you'll find a great lover.

There are too many other women the same age as me who love sex for me to think that I am normal. I experience the same lack of plesure even when I use a dildo so I know it's something wrong. I just wish it would feel good

For me to get pleasure from sex I need a strong emotional connection. it sounds like you haven't had that yet. You're still young! There's plenty of time for you to find a great guy.

Also I never got pleasure from a dildo. They did nothing for me (vaginally). Focus on your clit. It's the most wonderful part of the female body haha.

I haven't done oral and I don't think I would. I respect your message.

For me it's sex intercourse. I don't much care about trying to satisfy the partner physically. Making love is all that matters. I don't see how oral sex can be a form of making love, for me it's sex intercourse.

I don't much care about trying to satisfy the partner physically. Making love is all that matters
. Ehh I would have thought one was a large part of the other? Satisfying and thinking of your partner is a big part of that, otherwise it's just a glorified babymaking exercise. No thanks very much.
I don't see how oral sex can be a form of making love, for me it's sex intercourse.

In one way it's even more so as you are giving pleasure without getting direct pleasure yourself. It's a more unselfish act which would define love just as much a intercourse.

I like both. Something about oral is more exciting, more intimate, and more personal, though. You also don't have to worry about timing yourself to match the other person's pace.

Also, I find that once sex comes into the picture in a relationship, oral gets brushed aside, and is less frequent, so it's more of a novelty when it comes into play. I think I may need to make some demands about that in my next relationship, actually....

I like both. Something about oral is more exciting, more intimate, and more personal, though. You also don't have to worry about timing yourself to match the other person's pace.

Also, I find that once sex comes into the picture in a relationship, oral gets brushed aside, and is less frequent, so it's more of a novelty when it comes into play. I think I may need to make some demands about that in my next relationship, actually....

Yep demand it. Otherwise guys are using it as a stepping stone. I love to give it more than receive it, and I will always include it in every sexual session even stoppping during intercourse for a second go at it, unless my partner tells me she doesnt want it at that point.

Archived