How would you know if your suspicions are right?

otherwise

You all know about me and my co-worker.

I had this feeling all of a sudden that she is just playing with me, and not really into me.

The first time I asked her, she looked kinda excited about it, and that I know that she's into me too. The problem is I never told her that I like her or made any moves on her on sny of our dates. But I did give her suttle hints that I'm into her and that I really like her and that i get jealous whenever she's getting a little too friendly with our other (guys)co-workers. A few months ago, we also started talking on our cellphones (we only talked twice, both for one hour). Soon after that, everytime I call her, she never answers, and everytime we text message each other, she cuts it a tad early. I really don't know what to think of it, I felt that there's something that she's hiding from me. I am also a shy guy, and I get more intimate (through my words, voice, etc.) to her through the phone rather than in person. Whenever I'm with her or around her, I tend to get shy and just act like I don't even know her. I am also thinking that this is her way of making me more comfortable around her and be more intimate with her in person rather than through the phone. The reason why I had this feeling that she's playing with me is that I kinda noticed that within the past few weeks that she was a little too close with one of our co-workers(a guy), that goes to the college she goes to as well. I never asked this guy anything about them or this girl that I am dating. I also notice that everytime I see them together (basically doing work related stuff), they act like they don't know each other, but everytime I sneak a peek (not intentionally) at them(whenever they're talking at each other), it seems that they're having more than just work-related chit-chat (that's what I am assuming, I might be wrong), although I never hear what they're talking about. One thing that worries me too is that, whenever I ask her out she always says yes and she has this poker face. I tried to be intimate with her before, as in make moves on her, but she shy away. And as a shy guy, I read it as a way of her saying "back off, boy!" Although I noticed that she glanced down and had a really big smile on her face and kinda blushed.

I really need your advice.

Do you think that she's trying to make me more intimate with her in person rather than through the phone?

What do you think of her and this guy?

Am I blowing this thing out of proportion?

What do you think of the whole situation?

DUDE! Chill man. I had a very similar experience (so much that its scary) at work quite a few years ago. All I can say is that nothing good at all came of it. I ended up obsessing over the whole thing and quitting a really good job over some stupid hoe because she liked to get her freak on....with alot of guys in the office. I know how it is...you start noticeing all kinds of stupid little things, and wonder just what the hell is going on! It's not healthy dude! Trust me, just forget about her and work relationships. Trust me on this one. Keep work professional. There are plenty of women out there. And quit being so damn shy...just say what you have to say....but use some tact, and keep it out of the workplace! Later!

I know how it is being shy and played I have been played 2 times now both girls played me. To me it sounds like she is playing you and you should get out befor you get hurt. Now on the coment

Keep work professional. There are plenty of women out there. And quit being so damn shy
Now it is alot of work to get rid of shyness I have been working at it for about 5 years and I am still not over it. It is a good ideal to not date coworkers but dont let that hold you back hey right now I am going after a coworker but my shyness is holding me back . Well I which you the best of luck.