Miss my husband

Ok, its been over a week now my husband & I have not spoken. If you have read my previous post you would know why.

This time I am being much more stronger cos everytime I do the making up. I just cant take it now, I haven't shown it to him in the past 2 days.

At times I feel sorry for him because he is all quiet & also had problems sleeping last night. What should I do?

I just feel he is taking me for granted! Everytime we fight I am also the one to say sorry or the only one to say that. Do I give him a couple more days & maybe he will come around.

And my birthday is in a few days time, not sure if he remembers!

Please I need some advise? Should I let the ice melt or should I wait for him?

I just dont want to make it a routine where everytime we fight he knows I will be the first to come around.

He was already here before me, when we got married I came here, so it was a whole new life and place.

Saudi Arabia

30 & 32 years old

LOL- no mental illness

From your previous post. He may not have a mental illness but it sounds like he could have personality issues. His actions are very passive aggressive and PAs tend to do the silent treatment. Check out link removed for a better understanding of this kind of behaviour pattern. They are into pulling the rug out from under you. There can also be a cultural issue as well...is he from Saudi Arabia?

Archived