threesomes

kses21

Frankly not my cup of tea, but here are some tips:

Dont get someone you know like a friend or work companion.

make sure you use protectin.

Dont get together in your home.

Understand that this can affect your relationship in a negative way, i am not gonna preach whats right or wrong, to me, as long as no one is hurt and both persons want it,then its ok. Most people that have experimented with this have had negative experiences, with negative consequences in the relationship.

I just dont get a kick out of seeing my girl give pleasure to another man, to me a relationship is a bond, this thing belittles that bond. and your girl may feel that she is not that valuable to you, and that could make her have doubts about you.

well i understand and accept that different people have varying beliefs, morals and values but personally i do not believe a threesome is the way to go for multiple reasons...

i just think you should consider all consequences before actually taking the act...ask yourself:

1) how would i feel watching my wife being so intimate with somebody other than myself and how would it make her feel?

2) do my wife and i share a special "bond" as gilgamesh has suggested, that could be destruyed by having a threesome?

3) Could this jeprodise our relationship in the long-term?

The above are few of many questions which are imperative to at least consider...although it may seem that i am fussing over absolutely nothing, it is important that you realise how much damage can result from one simple act of having a threesome.....just be careful and think about what you have with your wife before making a decision!!