I HATE MY LIFE

I just hate my life!!! Everything has just gone downhill. After a year of some improvements happening in my life I have hit rock bottom. I got into a relationship last year with a guy(Cory , if anybody reading from Arkansas where I live knows him)who turned out to be a real jerk. He seemed to have mistaken that I was out to get sex from him one night when we were in a motel with some friends and later on after the relationship he thought I was trying to get a threesome out of him and his new beau(and who was underage might i add). I was never after any of that stuff no matter what he and his stupid friends think. He has since used this to turn every potential boyfriend I meet against me. I am sick of him and his crap and I don't know what to do about him. Secondly my job which i was pretty happy at has gone downhill since i got moved to another department and after a really bad day yesterday i am sure i will be fired. So now i will be stuck without a job on top of everything else. Worst of all my grandma has been put into the hospital and is probably dying. I just have nothing to be happy about in my life!! Nothing is right everything is just wrong, wrong, wrong!! Does anybody have any advice on what to do??

I know it is very hard to, but try to be optimist. You aren't sure if you'll be fired, and your grandmother might be all right soon. What I mean is that you shouldn't let those things cloud your mind. I have read that most of the sick people may improve their conditions if they feel happy. Maybe you can cheer up your grandmother taking some of the music she likes to the hospital.

If I were you, I would tell that guy what i think of him, and i would tell him to go to hell If he is disturbing you, get away from him.

• 2 months later...

i hate my life i could care less wat everyone else thinks i could care less if i am almost a geniuss i get bad grades cause of homework i hate everyone and everyone hates me and they can all go to hell and my neighbors think i am evil and my teachers i wanna kill them any one have any suggestions oh yeah and i am at a school with none of my friends from elementary school

i hate my life i could care less wat everyone else thinks i could care less if i am almost a geniuss i get bad grades cause of homework i hate everyone and everyone hates me and they can all go to hell and my neighbors think i am evil and my teachers i wanna kill them any one have any suggestions oh yeah and i am at a school with none of my friends from elementary school

i hate my life i could care less wat everyone else thinks i could care less if i am almost a geniuss i get bad grades cause of homework i hate everyone and everyone hates me and they can all go to hell and my neighbors think i am evil and my teachers i wanna kill them any one have any suggestions oh yeah and i am at a school with none of my friends from elementary school and i want to burn everyone

• 2 weeks later...

i know whats happing for u is really bad and for sure its hurting u

but try not to give up!!!NEVER GIVE UP!!

about ur job, try to find another one...........

try to enjoy ur life, coz life can be nice sometime, make new friends and forget ur past!!!

good luck