The music within you

Soon_tobex

Awake early.

Again.

Thoughts... thoughts....thoughts... Damn them. How is it that after so many years I know who I am, but not where I'm going?

Inexplicably Rufus Wainwright's "Hallelujah" emerges, center stage, and the crowd of thoughts respectfully becomes hushed. Why is he here?

Simple chords, simple words. Comforting. Compelling. Commanding.

And I know I'm not alone even though I feel very much so.

Lost together, not lost alone.

Do not expect leperchauns to appear and solve your issues, do not wait, be the dictator of your own life and take the situation in your own hands.

There are only three directions in life, down where death lies, stay where you are and go in circles, or up where an improved life lies ahead, the first 2 are worthless and lead to nowhere, this is important because it means you can set the course of your life, to the only direction that is valuable ,namely upwards towards into progress. It doesn't matter from there on wether you win or lose in life, you simply keep on following the positive course, that way you can ALWAYS be confident no matter what happens, because you know that going for gold in your life is the only right way to live.

If change was just a thought, then anyone could do it. But reality is that you can't just sit around feeling miserable for yourself and the situation you are in while being punched in the face by the reality of life. Those thoughts of change, can't become real if you just sit around feeling sorry for yourself, if you want to change then why would you stay in a state of paralyzation? If that happens it means you do not want to change, you are simply waiting for the world and people to change around you as you see fit, thereforeeee

Without walking, there's no way to move forward, you'll just end up waiting.

it really doesn't matter how smart you are if you aren't willing to work you ass off your still a loser.

Don't sit and wait, put yourself in the game called life.

Archived