I'll try and keep this short. I've been seeing this girl for about 9 months. After about 6 we became kind of serious. She lives about 5 hours away. We loved each other and everything was great. We were seeing eachother every 2 weeks when one week i went and she tells we that she wants a break to think about where she wants to go in life etc., etc. She kind of said that she might want to get back together. I don't know if she was trying to let me down easy or if she was scared or what. I was completely shocked but decided to give her space and time. This has all hapened about a week ago now. I'm just really shoked cause we never fought, and really truly told eachother we cared up until about 24 hours before i got there. She sent me an email a couple of days ago that was pretty simple that really didn't say anything. The thing is that i know she wants to talk to me but doesn't know what to do or say. Should i call? Should i not call? Should i just let it go and forget? etc. (i'm really confused). I could use some advice thanks.

this is a long distance relationship. 5 hours is not a small matter. even 2 hours is a pain. so she's thinking, is she going to be satisfied with just having you for the weekend. is she a weekend thing in your life.

if you chat (phone or internet) every day and every night, plus the weekend travel, then she won't have this problem. the communication links keep her in touch with you. she knows you are not having fun outside, cos you are always having fun chatting with her every day.

also, you need to tell her where the relationship is going. she doesn't so she decides to opt out. there's no security, is there? you didn't tell her like how you want to get married to her as soon as possible, and give her a date to look forward to, did you?