Is she interested in me?? Please! Please! I need help!!

siefer

Alright, there is this girl who started talking to me about 3 months ago at work. About a couple of weeks later, I asked if she wanted to hang out and she agreed. We were out from 6-11 at night. She seemed like she had fun..that night, we were in my car while it was parked and we were there just talking for about 45 min. Thats it, we were just talking, nothing more. I didnt make a move and she didnt either. I drive her to school everyday now and she said we should exchange numbers in case one us is sick. About 2 weeks after we last hung out she asked if I wanted to hang out. Of course I agreed. We went out to eat and I paid for her and we went to see a movie afterwards, but we paid separately. We then sat in my car again while it was parked and talked for about an hour. Again, that is all we did. Neither of us made a move. I havent hung out with her since, but I still drive her everyday to school. A week ago she called me just to talk and we were on the phone for an hour. Then 3 days ago, I called her and we were on the phone for about 2 hours. She mentions to me on occasion about how people think we're going out and laughs. She talks to me about how this other guy likes her, but doesnt feel the same way about him. I've looked on the web and saw signs that she likes you and I notice that she does touch her lips around me, asks to take sips of my drink, nudges me on the arm, and calls me out of nowhere. I need to know if you guys think shes really interested in me or just sees me as a friend. If you do think she is interested in me, how can I make a subtle move on her to heighten our friendship? Please, please respond. I feel so lost and confused. I really really like her, but I dont know if she just sees me as only a friend.

She is interested. Kiss her. She is telling you about the other guy to try to read your reaction. Is he jealous? Does he seem to care? There are times when a girl wants to be the girl - - so make your move man! Next time you are walking together, hold her hand. Next time you are in the car talking, lean in and kiss her. (oops, I'm sorry what were you saying?? I couldn't concentrate because I wanted to kiss you so bad).

Good luck! Sounds like you already have the friendship thing down, so move it on up to the next level.