frustrated...i fell in love with my best friend

I met this girl about a year ago, and i was attracted to her from the start. She admits to liking me at one time...but she wont tell me if she still does. We became best friends, i drive her to school everyday, and back home as well. I go to her house and we watch movies until late at night...which is where my problem began. We were watchin a movie, and sorta flirtin and stuff when she sat on my lap, no big deal, but then she laid back and we kissed(not one of those wimpy lil kisses but a true, passionate kiss), that pretty much drove the nail home. I mean I admitted to her earlier that i was fallin in love with her, we never actually talked about it after that...then the next day she goes out with this guy i REALLY hate! all i can do is ask myself...what did i do? is she tryin to make me jealous? does she like me? is she mad because i like her and she doesnt like me like that? im really frustrated about it...

Sounds like an interesting situation.

If you driver home everyday, when you get to her house, straight up ask her whay she did what she did. A kiss like that doesn't just happen - it means something. If you know this girl to a great extent like it seems that you do, and you know that she is not an "easy" girl, then she is probably playing hard to get - being a tease.

I personally don't agree with this when they do it, but there is not much you can do about it. When you ask a direct question, you should get a direct answer form her. if not, then she is not worth more to you than being a friend.

Best of luck - Just let her know how you feel