Question; I have a big thing for older women what do i do???

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

I've also always been interested in older women - my beliefs/interests seem to be shared mostly by women in their late 30s/40s...

The trouble is, like someone else said, most men are immature compared to a woman of their own physical age.

And most women prefer older men, which is a big bummer you'll have to live with. Most women that prefer younger men are only interested in sex [cougars] (I found this out last year with a woman who used me).

The sad thing is, I can't even get an older woman to give me a second look because she'll assume that because of my physical age I'll by default act like the stereotype - so I guess I'll have to wait 20 years or so before I'm taken seriously - but I'll be dead by then of loneliness...

It's what's inside that matters - but so few people realise that, because of negative experiences or social pressure to conform to believing stereotypes.

I only find 'girls' of my own physical age appeal to me physically - and I'm not interested in a shallow, meaningless cold physical relationship.

I want to have a spiritual relationship - and gung ho, those women that want one too are in their 30s/40s etc. catch 22. What a pile of poo!

Try the internet dating. If you are a mature 20 year old, you may attract an older woman. Or you could try dating someone who is 5-7 years older. If you do post a profile or write to someone maybe you could mention that you are mature for your age and would like to have a serious relationship.

Unfortunately ALL Internet Dating sites are based on Age-searches primarily.

So people HAVE to search by physical age searches.

So 99% of the time women will search men their age or older, so those like ourselves are stuffed... (Believe me, this is from years of experience and hundreds of pounds utterly wasted on dating services).

As for the other 1%, they're immature or looking for sex. (From experience, again!).

Try the internet dating. If you are a mature 20 year old, you may attract an older woman. Or you could try dating someone who is 5-7 years older. If you do post a profile or write to someone maybe you could mention that you are mature for your age and would like to have a serious relationship.
  • 2 weeks later...

And most women prefer older men, which is a big bummer you'll have to live with. Most women that prefer younger men are only interested in sex [cougars]

Not to be argumentative, but you are making some very broad generalizations here... I am an older woman that very much prefers younger men, and not just for sex. I wouldn't date someone just 20 though, because I haven't met any who are mature enough to hold my interest.

And most women prefer older men, which is a big bummer you'll have to live with. Most women that prefer younger men are only interested in sex [cougars]

Not to be argumentative, but you are making some very broad generalizations here... I am an older woman that very much prefers younger men, and not just for sex. I wouldn't date someone just 20 though, because I haven't met any who are mature enough to hold my interest.

I only said this from my experience - I had a relationship with a woman that was 15 years older than me last year. Because love makes me blind (and many others too!) I didn't realise that she was seducing me for sex - she had a penchant for eating up younger men which I found out about later.

On the various sites I've been on, the only older women that talked to me were only interested in 'fun'.

It is an in-built prejudice that we believe that younger people will never share the same things as we do.

We are all guilty of it to some degree or extent - it is just a natural, human thing.

I realise that NOT ALL older women that are *specifically* looking for younger men only want sex - but MOST of them do.

I have the reverse problem - I want an older woman because I'm not interested in just sex and shallow mucking around - I want a serious, deep spiritual relationship, and those that are older than me tend to be on the same wavelength. Not all the women of my physical age are shallow and material, but most of them are...

• 3 weeks later...
You like older woman NOW b/c they are more exp. As you get older, you will start liking the younger ones more. Its the nature of the beast!

That is exactly right! Even though my wife is only 5 years older than me (40/45) I have seen my gravitation towards women closer to my age.

I liked older women when I was in my early 20's because they KNEW WHAT THEY WANTED and didn't play silly games.

Way to go roofer!

Snook

"[M]ost men are immature compared to a woman of their own physical age. And most women prefer older men, which is a big bummer you'll have to live with. Most women that prefer younger men are only interested in sex. The sad thing is, I can't even get an older woman to give me a second look because she'll assume that because of my physical age I'll by default act like the stereotype - so I guess I'll have to wait 20 years or so before I'm taken seriously - but I'll be dead by then of loneliness."

I'm going to assume that there are women out there who are open to the possibility that a younger guy is what they're looking for. Something fresh and someone who could even be taking a relationship seriously at that age. Like myself, for example. So, it's just a matter of getting the point accross to her that you're puttin her first, right?