What is worser: when the dumpee brakes NC or the dumper?

audrey

Hi, im wondering that now. Well, i actually didn't broke NC cause after few days i broke up with him, he called me and seems very interested in knowing about me and how i'm doing.

I have been the one not calling at all, except for anwsering his call if i was there to pick up. Also replying his messages only if he was asking me if it's ok he calls the next day.

But, these weekend i lost my patience and called him, it was cause he said he will call and then he didn't, excusing himself it was cause he was extremely tired after work. Today he called me but i wasn't at home, so i called him but he didn't answer.

I think i did wrong calling him, he sent me an sms saying he's dead tired and needs to go early to work, i didn't know that before calling now he must be thinking im dying to hear him...Damn!!!

umm, it was just few days really, cause i was in another city the week i broke up with him. Hey almost no NC. he didn't give me chance to make it

When he calls and i'm at home , what can i do? i asked my mom to tell him i was out with friends, but he's countinusly sending sms, e-mails telling me he wants to call and i won't lie... i like it when he does it, but also know im hurting myself

Thanks for the backstory. LDRs are very hard to sustain. Because you don't see each other all the time, small slights get distorted into major events ... "is he seeing someone else?" or "has he lost interest?".

Is there a real possibility that you can be together soon? Have you even met in person???

Zack.

Thanks for the backstory. LDRs are very hard to sustain. Because you don't see each other all the time, small slights get distorted into major events ... "is he seeing someone else?" or "has he lost interest?".

Is there a real possibility that you can be together soon? Have you even met in person???

Zack.

Not as far as i know he isn't seeing someone else and it seems he's still interested in me cause he insist keeping in touch. yeah! we met in person in june 2005 for the first time, then he came again at the end of same year and i went to his country invited by him to meet his family in may 2006 and he came again in february this year and bought his ticket to come this august but i broke up before his trip so he didnt come.

i think i have to realize reality. even he asked me back i couldnt accept, something i haven't mentioned is he's in a riskful project. he and 3 friends of him got a rented house to keep marijuana growing there. that scares me a lot. he says isn't bad cuase if police catchs them they will have to spent only one day in prison and pay a huge amount of money. Anyways it must be dangerous cause at the it's ilegal, Btw he's dutch.

Archived