i don't know what to do??

suppose I should start by saying that I met this girl about a week ago at work. I really find her interesting and she is really nice. We started talking one day and ever since we talk quite often now. We work in a call center and every day she comes and sits beside me. (I always make sure wherever I sit, there is an empty seat beside me).

We always take are breaks together and asks me when I'm taking my next break. She usually seems interested whenever I'm talking about something and asks questions about me.

I asked her to go for a drink with me after work and she said yes, although, most of us from work go over to the bar next door for a drink. After that we decided to go get a coffee before I dropped her off. We were just sitting in my car having a smoke, when she asked if I wanted to go to her place to sit in where its warm.

Nothing happened at all that nigth and I was too chicken to ask her out the following night. She also metioned earlier that week that she broke up with her B/F.

She is always with me at work, but I'm not sure if she is because she doesn't know very many people there or not?

Can anyone give me any advice on whether she may like me or not? I really like her, but am a bit nervous to ask her out.

I think she is in some way interested in You (though I don't know in what way nor what kind of person is she) But if she invited You at her place she likes You somehow... In which way? well You have to find out...

Talk with her watch her gestures... Time will tell...

no that doesn;t tell she like u it tell she hate u. duh she like u what the hell do u think u must be insecure about yourself to ask this question. and the problem here is if she like u or not but whether or not u going to be with her. remmber if u want a long term relationship u have ot play the game. what i mean is never ever call her every day she will think u have no life but to talk on the phone all day. never chase after her u she should be the one. and focus on something else dont keep thinking about her because if u do your attitude will change and u will seem desprately want her and a girl can sense those thing. act confidence around her. when have a conversation listen to her. what a girl really like is a men who listen to her. don;t talk all the time when haven;t have conversation with her. u should listen 7 talk only 3. after all u have two ear and one mouth so u can listen twice more then talk. one last thing u better act now or never because the more the girl wait your relationship will decrease.

and no i am not a girl i know this stuff because i been through all this. if u have any other question just ask me. my aim is lifeofawinner