Ladies, need advice...

NiceGuy76

There is this girl and I used to see her a couple times a week on my way to work. We would drive past one another and smile, wave, flirt I guess you could say. This went on for the first 10 minutes of my 25 minute commute...then she would exit off the hwy before me and I keep going.

Based on my work schedule and going in at different times it has been a few months since we ran into each other. Well, today I saw her again and she smiled bigger then ever before and waved at me...I was excited to see her too since it has been a few months.

What are some ideas you ladies can provide me with so I can potentially get her to pull over or something...I just want to talk to her or exchange numbers. It just seems like she is always "on the run" to get to work in the mornings and she drives FAST. I just do not want to do something that would make her uncomfortable or anything. Any ideas?

Should I make a sign with my number??

Jump out of my car and approach her car at a light before we get on the hwy? Try pulling up beside her and talking? Motion for her to pull over or follow me?

Gimme some ideas...

hahah, well if she genuinely seems excited to see you then i'd definitely say make a sign with your number on it, or rather a sign that asks "WHAT'S YOUR #" so you can call her up instead, who knows, maybe she'll make a sign show you hers. I like spontaneous things and i'd think it would be really cute if you did that, as long as you know she has some interest in you and it wouldn't be sketchy if you did, but by the way you explained it, it doesn't seem like it would be.

good luck with this!!!

I just do not want her thinking that I make a sign just to pick up on women or something while I drive. lol Because I am not like that...not at all.

There is some sort of attraction there (I see it and feel it)...and after not seeing her for months, then seeing her today...we both seemed to have a little more sparkle to our smiles and waves!

A few months ago I was not "ready" for her, based on still getting over the ex. But now, I think I am ready emotionally to pursue her if we ever had the chance to hang out or chat sometime. That is my ultimate goal to just sit down and have a conversation with her. After all this time...the spark we have...or whatever you want to call it seems like it is still there! =)

Keep the ideas and encouragement coming ladies! I appreciate it!

Or you could just crash into her, then you would have to exchange information. Just kidding of course

cute

I don't know about the sign thing. If I were her I'd think it was kind of weird that you made a sign and kept it in you car til the next time you saw me on the road.

Could you maybe pull up next to her and ask her "can I get your number?" Then if she wants to motion you to follow her off on her exit she can. Or are you driving on the interstate? That might be kinda hard.

I agree with the sign idea.

I don't think you should jump out and approach her, that's kinda scary since she'd be stuck in her car basically and you'd basically ambush her...lol.

Stick with the sign. And put your number on it. She won't have time to make a sign in traffic and put her number out there. Or maybe email address...?? That's less scary.

I think the number on the sign though.

Good luck.

cute

I don't know about the sign thing. If I were her I'd think it was kind of weird that you made a sign and kept it in you car til the next time you saw me on the road.

Could you maybe pull up next to her and ask her "can I get your number?" Then if she wants to motion you to follow her off on her exit she can. Or are you driving on the interstate? That might be kinda hard.

True...hm.

I agree with the sign idea.

I don't think you should jump out and approach her, that's kinda scary since she'd be stuck in her car basically and you'd basically ambush her...lol.

haha, yeah i agree with this. She may get kinda scared if you try to do that, lol.

What color car does she have? maybe say something like SILVER CAR GIRL! CAN I HAVE YOUR NUMBER?! so she knows its adressed to her and that you don't just keep a sign in your car to get girl's numbers!

Yeah you wanna look out for big bubba the truck driver getting your number also.

HAhahha...i love it. As soon as i read...should i make a sign...i thought of the cyote always chasing the road runner and his ACME stuff..."YIPES" as he falls off the cliff!! Hahahha...

I think i would be flattered if a guy did that to me...and yea...say something like..."silver car girl...can i have your number?...pull over if you are interested"...this way, she knows its for her...and you get the chance to actually talk to her AFTER pulling safely out of the way of traffic. She may not have a pen to write down your digits or vice versa...don't forget that there are other people on the road...causing an accident may make for a good story to tell the grandkids but paying higher insurance rates wouldn't leave either of you laughing right now. GOod luck!!

She drives a red mustang...

The personalized sign sounds like a good idea...now my only problem is not knowing when I will run into her again. Hopefully sooner than later...

It would be AWFUL to have to wait another few months, by then, I might have lost my chance! She is a cutie!!!

I think that since we have passed by each other and aknowledged the smiles and waves, that she would be comfy enough to pull over and exchange numbers...just hope she will have the time to do so...seems like she is always running a little late for work or wherever she goes in the mornings. lol

Whatever happens I will update on here in case any of you would like to know...I am trying the sign thing....making it tonight and keeping it in my truck so it is ready!!!

You would think people do this all the time, but I guess not. Hopefully she will feel flattered...

what are you waiting for you need too get out there and ask her number and talk and talk and flirt more than what your doing. you basically got this one wrapped up if you dont do something stupid like pass by her and not speak for a whole week.

We have never spoke before...just occasionally saw each other a couple times a week on the same drive in the mornings. She used to go down the same road as me at the same specific times in the mornings...my work schedule changes so I was not able to go the sametime everyday. Then for a couple months did not see her...

Today she was on the road about 35-40 minutes later than in the past and we saw each other for the first time in months! It was exciting! lol

We have never spoke before...just occasionally saw each other a couple times a week on the same drive in the mornings. She used to go down the same road as me at the same specific times in the mornings...my work schedule changes so I was not able to go the sametime everyday. Then for a couple months did not see her...

Today she was on the road about 35-40 minutes later than in the past and we saw each other for the first time in months! It was exciting! lol

if you havent spoke what kind of attraction can you build up then?

go over too her

sit down, and talk about w/e is on your mind

the birds, the moon, sex, vaggie cream, preperation H, toliet paper

you have too speak too actually build up attraction a simple wave and a smile isent really all that, if it were i would be the next hugh heffner

if you havent spoke what kind of attraction can you build up then?

go over too her

sit down, and talk about w/e is on your mind

the birds, the moon, sex, vaggie cream, preperation H, toliet paper

you have too speak too actually build up attraction a simple wave and a smile isent really all that, if it were i would be the next hugh heffner

She is in a car commuting to work, just like I am. Do to traffic and such we have not had a chance to stop next to each others cars as of yet. I would usually speed up to catch her or she would do the same. She was/is probably wanting and waiting for me to do something....thats why I need to do something next time and stop hesitating!!

She is in a car commuting to work, just like I am. Do to traffic and such we have not had a chance to stop next to each others cars as of yet. I would usually speed up to catch her or she would do the same. She was/is probably wanting and waiting for me to do something....thats why I need to do something next time and stop hesitating!!

this is the oddest thread ever, but if it were SBJ...........

then i would take a magic marker (write this down)

when you stop at a read light you take a piece of notebook paper and write

"I like U heres my phone # call me anytime i wud luv too hang out wit U"

or

pull out your phone and point too it while your looking at her and smile

thats about all you can do.......unless you all get too a stop light and your able too roll down your window and talk...........

does it sound dumb?

yes it does, but something that is dumb and plain stupid in the male mind are some things that a female would cherish and think is the sweetest thing ever

I am going to have to drive to work at different time intervals all next week just to make sure I cross paths with her...lol Thats the part that sucks!

But...I think it is going to be worth it! Never thought I would see her again and I pretty much stopped thinking about it...then BAM...she was a couple cars ahead of me today before I sped up and we made our innocent contact (waves, smiles).

Sign will be ready next time! FOR SURE!

Archived