Here I am again, so confused, so betrayed and rejected, feel upset, sorry for myself, etc.

Parents have been manuplating me all my life, and I have only just come to terms with it.

I thought that they really cared about me, I they don't, it's shocking.

I was sexually abused by my Father, and I have told them that I won't speak to them anymore, until they both apologize, so here I am, the bad one, who tried to break up the family.

Have not heard from my brother, who I was so very close to, but not anymore, sister in law has been poisioned into believing I am mentally ill, and have made the whole thing up.

I am heart-broken, my so-called loving christian family have rejected me.

I am shocked and saddened, and I can't believe that they would do this to me!

I am crying as I write this, but what they Hey!, life goes on, and my friends have been brilliant, and my hubby and church have been so supportive, but I want my family back, but in order to have them back, they want me to lie!,

I am heart broken

my friends have been brilliant, and my hubby and church have been so supportive

Unfortunately, I think that this is the part you have to focus on, and make yourself a new family out of those people who truly love and care about you.

Your biological family have a lot of problems and I don't think they are going to learn from this.

I've followed your post. I feel for you...I'm so sorry for all of this.

Love them from a distance. Even if they apologized, they would still be the same people. So really, what good will it do. Focus on the beauty in your life. And never compramise yourself, Just love them from a distance & keep praying for them.

Trust God. Good will come of this, there is a light at the end of the dark tunnel.

Honey, I think you're better off with your family. If they accept the truth, they have to admit that your father is an evil person and that they did nothing to help you - it's much easier for them to cast you as the bad guy. You're right, life does go on, but it's still damn hard, but you're strong and you can get through this.

Archived