Help me please! He's texted me that he's having a surgery tomorrow!

he texted me just now, he's about to undergo some surgey because or the accident a few months ago with his disk, he said he loves me so much and he's sorry that it didnt work out between us. do i text him back and tell him to let me know what happens with his operation? I need your help! what should i do?

If it was a harsh breakup, and you really don't want to have any further contact with him, ignore it.

It sounds to me, though, that you've got at least some decent relationship with him still - hold by whatever you felt about him yesterday, but feel free to be a decent friend and make sure he's OK.

Hey NeverTheSame.

Bubbly is right on the money here. This shows that you have some compassion - even though you owe him absolutely nothing. The response Bubbly suggests also does not necessitate a response from him - perfect.

Mark

i replied to his text. i told him that i'll pray for him and not to worry coz everything's gonna be fine. i told him to text or call me on what the outcome of the operation will be. so now i am waiting again. when we were still together, we are alwayws talking about this. and if we were still together, without a doubt, i would cross the pacific ocean to be with him right now. but he broke everything off. i was in no contact for nearly a month and then he texts me. he is so unfair. i was trying really hard to get over him and now he's putting me in the same misery all over again. i hate it! i was starting to get involved with another guy even though it may be just a rebound, and now i know it is. i'm still in love with the ex.

Archived