Last time I post, it was guy who my friend tells me he does flirt with me. Well I want to dont think so. Please I just want to say all this hopefully this will help me whatever some1 has to say.

Well Jason is going to be 23 this year and I am going to be 21 in Feb. He was in Marines and finally got home. Well the way he flirts with me is he is always making eye contact with me and while he does do that he smile or looks like he is serious. He jokes with me. When we watch some scary movies he scares me. He does pretty well listening to me what i mean by that is that he does have younger sister say 3 years old. well when i am trying to go to sleep on the couch i dont know if he tells her or she just does it. But couple of times i seen him gaving her little small items that willnt hurt me. But the 1 time i seen her picking up wood spoon i was like jason get that off of her. He really try but i caught it in my hands. Stuff like that. He makes me really good inside but then at the same time. He is not dating (the way i understand) just friends with benefits

Hey ineedhim. Yea things in life are confusing most the time hey and i guess that's why u go 2 places like these, 2 get some advice, wether it b good or bad.

I really don't kno wether he likes u or not, but if u like him i think u should go for it.

Isn't life all about takin chances? u shouldn't think bout things, just do it coz u kno, chances are u'll neva b able 2 predict the future. But life's just 2 short, screw thinkin twice.

What if he just feelin what u're feelin, someone's gotta spill it out sonner or later, sure u might screw ur friendship ova for a while but at least he'll kno and u might get a chance in the future. Like me, i was in the same situation and now me and my really good friend's 2getha.

So what if u do screw up the friendship, if u're so close already, it'll just take some time b4 u're back 2 ur old friend style again coz like it's virtually impossible 2 drift away from best friends unless u don't do anything about it.

I think it's just u thinkin 2 much and worrying about things b4 they surpass but i suppose, sometimes ppl like 2 b prepared even tho there's just way 2 many possiblities lol "ooh.. the possibilities" - some sorta toy ad catchphrase. Anyway, right back 2 this, even if u do worry, somethin else u might not b prepared 4 might occur, then wouldn't it hav been a waste of time?

I think u should tell, coz u kno it's definitely the best way i reckon. Coz that way u wouldn't waste ur time, coz if he says no, u'll know what he feels sooner and plus, even if he says no, at least he knos u like her now so he could reconsider.

Don't think twice. Go for it. Like i said, life's way 2 short once u get down 2 it.

'luck

Happy Heb