That girl that said "want to take it slow." Read this

Superus

So, I didn't call her at all on friday. Hell, i never call her anymore she calls me now. Yesterday late night around 2AM, i was talking to a girl that i might be interested in dating. I had already told her stories about this girl in the past, She then formed her conclusion about the whole thing, which was that she really likes me. Ok I told her "No i don't like her she's just my training parnter." She then proceeded to say "yeah right!" i followed by "seriously if she really liked me, she would have called me today (friday)" She responded "Oh wow she's probably thinking why this guy hasn't called me yet!" i laughed and said ok whatever!

Well, i think she was right! because the girl that i like TXTed me at 11AM which is totally RARE. She asked me if i like this rap artist. I then gave her my opinion about it and went back on to business. She texts me back saying "Well there is this Concert tomoro nite and i'm on the list +1 i asked my roommate if she wanted to go already. but if she don't want to and u wuna....let me know."

That right there is basically a way to ask me out but at the same time to save face if i said no. I wrote her back saying "if your roommate doesn't go let me know..I'll go" B.T.W it's also a way to gain power if she lost any.

Do you guys think i should go or blow her off? hell maybe she is usig me as backup?

Archived