she loves me. she loves me not.

I am having trouble figureing out this girl, i dont know if she likes me or not. when ever she gets a chance she sits by me and she asks my friends questions about me like "is he seeing any one right now" or "do you think he likes me". But also at the same time she usually ignores me when i try and talk to her. dose she like me or not??????

hell yea!! why wud she b askin about u in that way? that information settles the debate completely! shes probably just shy or doesnt kno how to act near someone she likes. next time you chat to her make her as comfertable as possible and make her feel assured that she can be open with you! just to make sure that she is actually interseted, watch her body language and reactions. does she smile everytime you talk to her and turn shy? does she always seem to b lookin at you? go for it!

I totally agree - the girl is into you. As a female I would never waste my time asking about the status of a guy (single, seeing someone?) if I was'nt completely interested in him. If she's asking about you then she's trying to gain some insight into who you are and what youre about. As for the thing about her ignoring you - it's probably just the fact that she's shy and unsure of how you feel about her. If you make her feel comfortable by talking to her and including her in whatever you're doing, then she will open up. The oppurtunity is there - take it!