My bf will not listen to my hurt feelings...

Agh I dont know what to do! My bf is 21 and he has been talking to this 14 year old girl over the internet!!! agh that is sick I know but he says that nothing will ever go on and I understand that BUT she totally has a crush on him and he doesn't see it. Well she has talked very badly behind my back to him and he hasnt stuck up for me at all. Also she came to rollerblade with him because she wants HIM to teach her how to rollerblade and when I showed up she JETTED and he was sad about it and mad at me for it. Then he tried to go talk to her and she ignored him as if she was pissed at him. I know that he doesnt tell me the WHOLE truth about the situation and when I ask he just YELLS at me and gets extremely irritated. Please help I dont know what to do it is really bothering me!!!

he really should consider your feelings. even if he doesn't change anything, he could at least pretend like he cares. & seriously, he shouldn't be letting this girl talk bad about you & not say anything to stop her. he seems like a jerk. don't you think that you deserve someone who cares about your feelings & sticks up for you as well as wants to be around you? i think you do. you need to tell him that if he still wants you around, he better start acting like it.