Feeling left out =[

-Shy-

well at times i feel like shes always busy with other people(godbrother, sisters, etc) Sometimes i would ask her to send me some pictures over the webcam of her smiling with her new braces. She said no. And i found out from a friend that when he asked her she sent it. I feel really left out sometimes, when she doesnt talk i ask her why and she says she cant concentrate. But with my other friends i find out shes talkin to them and even helped one of them with hw... i feel like she wont give me the time of day. I dont know anymore. I feel so left out. How do i get her to give me more attention. (long distance relationship) Almost all the talkin would be online... and i have no idea what shes hiding or anything.. i feel so lost plz help. Thanks for putting up with this. 8)

you should tell her how you are feeling. let her know that you feel left out sometimes. either she will tell you shes sorry & talk to you more, or she will act like its not true. obviously it is true though cause you wouldnt feel like that for no reason. if she continues to make you feel the way you are, then shes not worth it.

tell her how you feel and express your self properly in such a way that is understands from your facial expressions and bodylanguage exactly what you want her to know. In a loving and caring way you and your gf can be together no matter if it is a long distance relation. My bf and i live 24 miles away from each other and we hardly see each other but we talk every day and we make sure and tell each other how much we love one another. I hope this helps

Sorry mate she dosent like you , because she knows you like her and want the attention but obviously she dosent give you the time of day as she dose not want to lead you on ! give you false hopes , it happens sorry happened to me

Solution is to back off and look for attention somewhere else or you will just keep getting hurt no point in that specially for a person like her , it would be a total waste