Confused By Ex's Actions

hey kkgirl im sorry bout wat happened. there are some guys out there who take advantage but this guy dont sound like one of them people, i think he still has feelings for you, or maybe he missed being intimate with you, but he certainly wasnt lookin to take advantage.

wats done has been done, and i would just advise you to stop contacting him and see how he reacts. im still trying to get over my ex but still live in hope that she will come back to me one day when she realises there arent alot of people out there who feel the same way i feel for her. im also trying not to contact her, only keeping a very casual friendship at the most. this has not only helped me stop thinking of her, but its also working for me (i think). forget about what has just happened and try not to contact him, this way he will miss you even more and you will know that as a result of what your doing, you will increase your chances of getting him back. what other advise did that book give you because im really lookin for advise too on getting her back.

hope i helped out. thnx

I'm sorry to hear what happened. I'm in the same situation with my ex... I want her back soo bad. I've been doing good not contacting her but today she stopped by my work to get her picture taken for her Work ID , she just got a job with the government where I work, different office but same Corporation. Anyways seeing her just brought back those feelings again, and It just hurt so bad.Especially when she mentioned she had plans tonight with the new guy she is dating.We've been broken up for 6 weeks and she's been dating the new guy for about 4 weeks now. I called her later that day to say sorry for putting her on the spot when I told her over the phone earlier that I missed her and loved her. She said that she missed me but she did not say I love you back. That hurt and I said I was sorry to put her in that situation. I mean how could someone just stop loving you after being together for 3 years. I mean she wanted to marry me and have children and all.. Sorry I don't have much advice because I am in the same situation but I guess we just have break contact and hope they miss us enough to come back. Hey if you hear of any more tips from that book please let me know I would love to hear them.

Good luck with everything.. We all need it sometime.