when should i ask her out to dinner and a movie?

Diablo7000

so i met this girl last night at this dance club, very cute and attractiv, before she left she asked for my number and called me that night, we talked for close to 30 minutes, i got off the phone cas it was getting kidna late, but she said i could call her today so i did, and we talekd for a bit, but she said can i call you later i said sure, so shes gunna call tonight around 9ish after my music school audition, shes leaving for montana on either saturday or sunday, i wanna ask her to a dinner and a movie but idk if it's to soon to ask tonight? or tomorrow, shes gunna be up there for 3 - 5 weeks with her grand mother so it'll be a while before she gets back, anyone got some suggestions? or on when might be a good day to ask, preferaly before she leaves,? all views are accepted, thanks

Zack

I really doubt she'll say no. She may not be available the night you want to go out, soooo choose another night. Or just ask her when she's available and make the date. Hey it seems that you may even get two dates before she leaves. Depending how well the first goes, off course.

true, thanks guys, ya'll are like pro's if i ask tonight, gives me a better chance for 2, shes a lil younger then i am so she cant drive so i gotta plan this out and have her home by a certain time, but its str8 ya kno? so thanks, i'll deffinately ask her tonight when she calls, she said she would unless her and her parents decide to do something, if not i recon i'll call tomorrow? but anyway, deffinately ask her hopeing she says yes

ur right about her makin the first move, we danced for like 15 mins str8, i was sweating like crazy! then she said we'll brb we're gunna get a drink, stay here and we'll be back in a minute, so i did and she walekd off but came right back and asked me for my number and then called later in the night, so i'm hoping everything we'll go as smooth as last night did

My area of expertise! Normally, for the club/ exchanging numbers scene I'd advise to wait 2-3 days. But since time is limited, do it tonight. If I may, let me give you one more bit of advice. Screw dinner and a movie. That is a vanilla date. Take her ice skating. Rent a jetski and go to the lake. Or take her deep sea fishing. Do you have any outdoor hobbies you are good at? If not, find something extreme in your area, and take her. Give her something to remember for that month she is gone. Montana is a big boring state, and I guarantee you no one up there will take the time to take her on a truly incredible date. Except maybe dinner and a movie . One big, all out, incredible date will make you stick out in her mind far more than a movie and a meaningful conversation. Especially since that will be the only time you will see her for a month. Get in, have fun, and get out. Don't call her. Let her natural emotions form and I guarantee you she will come back for seconds. Good luck brotha.

duude thats awomse, ya i'm an outdoortype, but do u kno how much jetski rentals are!!!!!!!! lol deep sea fishings a hell of alota money also lol and it's to hot here to go ice skating, not to mention i suckkkk at it! so idk, jet ski would be nice tho =D i'll look into it, i love jetskis!!

hmm got any good cheap examples? i live in georgia, she was at the lake today, so i kno she probably likes the lake, i'll check into jetski rentals, but i g2g to music school for audtion, wish me luck everyone, thanks for the help, paradigm, give me sum help m8 peace!

I like the idea of planning a really cool date. Dinner and a movie sounds nice.... But theres lots of things you can do. You can shoot pool. You can go bowling. You can play miniture golf, followed by dinner.

Anyway, I dont think you should hesitate. when she calls just tell her that you have been thinking about how shes going to be gone for a while and you would really like to see her again before she goes, and would she like to go out with ya. From the sounds of it, she is going to say yes! Then ask her when is a good day for her?

actually southern girl is right... do something before dinner... it'll loosen you up.

Things ive done is help someone study, watched some funny movie clips on Youtube, read something in the paper and then when I first saw her started talking about it. Have some preset information, I swear it helps me a lot.

Hmm, dunno what else.

Archived