ya...this is embarassing but i still need advice...

ok this is really embarrassing...but ok...

1) first of all...you know those really gross stains you get (even when u wear massive amounts of deodorant and anti-perspirant) under your arms....especially on you white t-shirts when you sweat?? does anyone know how to get rid of those in the wash or whatever??? its just soo gross and i dont know what to do about it...

2) i think i sweat...more than other girls...which is strange because im actually really tiny and petite...and i wear a lot of my deodorant/anti-perspirant product....but i still sweat a lot n always get sweat spots on my shirts during the day...which of course eventually leads to the ^^ above problem...does anyone know of any special products that work really well at keeping you totally dry?? any suggestions would help...i just feel soo gross and like nasty all sweaty like that..

okay, for whites you can use bleach on them and as for deodorant. you may wanna try a new brand. I use speed stick if its any consulation it hasnt let me down yet {I am a guy but I dont really sweat to much} I usualy only have to apply it once in the morning and I'm good to go for the day. go to sleep wake up put a little more on another days worth. But you may wish to try various brands until you find one that suits you. =} hope this helps