Break-up: men's way or women's way: not sure though

devast

I just thought about this.... Is this common to male or female or both or most ly male or mostly female?...

When men breaks it up with his partner, for whatever reasonable reasons it is, for not an abusive relationship: men tends to move on faster (really?) or tends to go NC immediately... or directly say I am done, its not working out... (well some time later, some men wants to go back)

When women break it up with her partner, for whatever reasonable reasons it is, for not an abusive relationship: women would like to be consoling... not harsh... gives a bit of hope... tries to stay friends...

Is it?

If this is mostly true... Women are mostly manipulative than men? Trying to make the hurtful situation a bit good looking... killing you softly... like trying to stub your heart multiple times rather than getting a gun and shoot you in the head?.. torturing....

Sorry ladies.... if this is mostly true... but why? coz I am a man who would rather hear from my ex, "i found someone new so I am breaking it up with you"... I could accept that fact quicker and move on... rather than "I need sometime... I am confused of what I feel"...worst is looking for a fault from you.. then you wonder how lame the reason and yet we broke-up our years old relationship... what the ***? and then later on she'd try to make friends with you.... yes make friends while she's going out with someone....

I am open to for ladies and gents to negate my thoughts... Maybe it would help me... I am starting to hate my ex... but i don't want to....

I think that females are definitely more consoling and caring. I wouldn't call that manipulative at all, though. They're just more sensitive to others' feelings and want to let them off gently.

Males on the other hand break it off a little harsher, not because they're less nice, but because they're just unaware of how much females go through in relationships.

So...females want to be treated gently, and treat their guys gently, while guys want to be bluntly talked to and treat their girls bluntly. Rather confusing, but there's the basic framework, I guess. Couples need to compromise both sides. Males need to be more caring and sensitive to their partner, while females need to accept that they can't always be clingy and lovey-dovey.

Your ex seems indecisive, but it could be that she's trying not to hurt you. Maybe you should just come out and tell her you prefer the blunt approach? Females don't usually do that.

It would have been so much easier if my ex had 'fessed up he met someone else instead of turning the tables on me and bringing up the concerns I had expressed at the start of our relationship that he was more than happy to say we could work out, then threw back at me when it was suddenly convenient for him.

I find men say the thing they like about you at first will be the first reason they throw back at you for a break up.

i.e. At the start "It's so great you don't have kids and aren't all baby crazy like most women, it's a big turnoff"

At the end "You aren't very maternal"

Messed up

Archived