Horoscope Has me astonished..!

I found this Horoscope online, and i decided to read mine, just being curious..i never really paid any attention to these before, simply because you hear they are all fake, such as Miss Cleo...ha ha

Any ways when i got done Reading this i found myself holding my hand over my mouth, Because it made so much sense, As some of you might know i shared my frustrations with this girl i meet at the club, and after a while how i got the feeling i wasn't being excepted as a friend, because she kept saying she was busy every time i asked her out (casual date) under the title of friends, so Me being me...i gave up. i stopped talking to her, my communication ended, and has for about 1 month she sees me in the club & still trying to make contact, Well i just walk away...out of defense, She hurt me one time and i don't want to go thru that same feeling again.

Please Note: (i asked her on casual dates ONLY 3 times, All spaced out over weeks, each time she was "busy" which gave me the impression she would NOT have given me the time or day to do something.) this is why i don't see her as a true friend, More a friend who thinks it's OK to think of someone as a minimal use play toy when seen in physical confrontations.

THE HOROSCOPE

Today you should concentrate on the well-being of the group, Although you might be frustrated that you haven't received enough personal appreciation or recognition, try to see things from a more global perspective. Perhaps you can better advance your own position by serving the needs of the group. Look around for others who are struggling and in need of aid. If you step in and offer some of your time, you might find the appreciation and recognition you are looking for.

This Is scary because it is so right. Do you think i should give this another try, She has a GROUP of friends that are with her, I DO talk to them, They DO like me, It's Just her.....every time i think of how she Blazed me in the past, I feel like she will do it again, I socialize a lot with this GROUP of friends she has, But is it safe to USE them, to Try to WIN a stronger Friendship with her. IS this what i want, I cant even answer that question myself, Brain is saying YES, Heart is saying NO..I've confused myself. Damn Horoscopes I'm never reading them again.

Horoscopes I don't believe in. It's all just a coincidence in my opinion.

But is it safe to USE them, to Try to WIN a stronger Friendship with her.

So I'm going to answer your only direct question here. No it's not safe to use them. How would you feel if you were making friends with somebody new who joined your group and you really like this person but it turns out they're not really your friends they're just using you to get closer to one of your friends? Not nice huh?[/b]

You're not getting anything back from this girl. Why are you pursuing it so hard, then? If she's not willing to put in the effort you are, you're wasting your time. If you have the same friends, there's no reason not to be cordial to her if she's in the group, but I wouldn't go out of my way to see them (if you don't normally hang out with them) on the off chance of seeing her.

Let her go-anyone that can run that hot and cold, and more cold than hot, isn't ready for a committed relationship of any kind, even friendship. Relationships take maintenance on both sides, and she doesn't seem mature enough to be able to put in that time or that effort. Not the kind of person I'd want or need in my life!

Mar

I'll answer quite simply - it's never ok to use a group of people or a person to try to achieve a separate goal. And I'm sure if you think about that, you know the truth in it. If you honestly miss hanging out with them, doing things with them, and want to see them REGARDLESS of any effect it may or may not have on her - by all means. But if you're only going to reinitiate contact there to see if she reacts differently, it reduces you to her level of not treating them in a way THEY deserve, because you'd have ulterior motives - which isn't fair to them, if they've always treated you well.

She's not worth the time you've invested in her thus far - and she's definitely not worth scheming over in any way - if you like her friends and they like you, forget her as a goal, make it a goal to find someone who's on the same page as you and who will deal with you honestly to go out with. See what happens when you start looking around at them and others without her in mind, and different opportunities may occur to you that aren't while she's uppermost in your thoughts.

you are all correct here, and i can't agree more with USING some of her friends to gain ground with her, that isn't right, and i wasn't trying to say i was going to follow thru with that idea, I knew from the beginning that she was someone i should of had a higher level of Defense with, but i have to say she destroyed that wall with a fake personality, and i think she knows how too do that very well. just to see if a guy likes her, and then she treats them like a doormat.

I know that she wants to be friends with me, but from what mar said HOT COLD off and on...it's not fair. I guess it's safe to say i have a totally different perspective on what 2 people who are "friends" should be, do, and have towards one another..her on the other hand, being always "BUSY" that became more knavishly toned every time she used it..which drove me to the point iv 'e been at for about 3 weeks, last week she tried to say HI, i just walked away. without saying anything.

she knows I'm upset with her, and she wants to know what she did....but I'm going to stick with what i was presented with from her, Don't give her any explanations, or reasons for why I'm not speaking towards her, and why i no longer see her as a friend, she doesn't deserve it, She wasn't there for my needs and wants which were NOT much by a long shot, so why should i be there for her.... i know that sounds really cold blooded, But really it's for my own well bean, If i do sit down with her and explain everything she is going to think "oh, Ok i have him by the B*lls again, at my feet whenever i want to think of him as a friend" i wont stand for that, No One should...!!! It's really so i don't get hurt again

As for her group of friends, i don't hangout with them, it's only in the club we say HEY whats sup!, buy drinks, talk, make fun of each other...you know the things friends do, but would i want more from them, Nah..not really the type of people i want to associate myself with, But the Girl was different, and that is why i was so drawn towards her, of course until i found out just who she really was on the inside.