My ex and i have been broken up for over a year... were still madly in love with each other but she moved this summer and i dont get to see her often. We were suppose to get back together but things kept coming up and now were so far apart. She said that distance is a problem for her and she wants me but she cant be with me. She told me shes suffering from not being able to see me and shell be suffering even more w/o seein me as a BF. I dont understand what the difference would be if were together or not. Why would she miss me more then she does now? I feel like im losin the love of my life, im freaken out. Sometimes i just dont feel like living w/o her... someone help me.

ok ... the difference of not being able to see you even though you are still 'together' and then not being able to see you when you are not boyfriend and girlfriend isnt that hard to see... ok, if yall are still 'together' she still knows that you only have eyes for her, and you won't be dating others while shes away. obviously she wants to keep things going, so just talk as often as you can and keep things how they used to be.... not seeing each other in person is hard, but you both will be looking forward to the day that you finally will be back TOGETHER for real.