Ask For Advice

Thread: masterbating only on my stomach

Jamiegirl

masterbating only on my stomach

For some reason i can only masterbate on my stomach or just rubbing my clit. But I cant get an orgasm fingering myself, Is it just because I havent found the right spot or is it because i just cant and wont ever get one that way.

I am 18 and have been masterbating since 11or 12 so i think I have pretty much tryed everything to get one that way.

sharkgirl
    No, it's not that you haven't found the right spot. Quite a few women can't have vaginal orgasms, this is normal. However, if you want to continue trying to find your G-spot, it is located on the wall facing forwards and is the 'bump' that is slighly raised and that feels a bit different from the rest and is located right in front of the opening of your cervix.

Good Luck.

fenstrt
    I had an ex that could only rech orgasm when she masturbated by laying on her stomach. I tried to help her laying on her back, and when I did it, she reached, but she couldn't do it herself. It probably has to do with pressure.

4. 01-28-2010, 06:08 AM
    Reason
    spam

Top Threads
Amazing guy..... Erectile dysfunction
Hey all The title says it all, I am a 39 year old women and I've been with an amazing 41 year old man for 1.5 years now. We have a lot of good
Mismatched desire levels...how to cope?
My wife and I recently went through a little situation where I told her I wasnít satisfied with the state of our relationship, mainly when it comes
Newly wed, and no sex
I have been married to the woman I love for almost two months. We had good chemistry and our sex life was great before our marriage. She had a high
Chlamydia question
Hello all. I have been very happily married for 12 years and my husband and I dated for 5 years prior to getting married. We were each others
Blow job blues...ED?
A little background: Iíve been with my husband for 12 years. In the beginning of our relationship the sex was amazing. He was very engaged and would
At the end of my rope
I met a beautiful woman 4 and a half years ago and she was really fun! I fell head over heels almost immediately let. After about 2-3 months, our sex
Featured Threads
Is he just telling me what I want to hear?
I've posted on here a few times regarding my relationship. I finally built up the courage to break up with him. It's now been 5 weeks, yet due to our
Did the Psychologist get this wrong??
Me and my boyfriend have been together 8 years. We have not married or had kids yet which is more because of me in the sense I don't feel ready. He
Woman I'm dating revealed a lot about her sexual past
Hi Everyone, I'm a 28 year old male and have been going out with a 28 year old woman for about a month. Things have been going well and we have
Too Fussy?
So on my journey of recovering from a series of abusive and rubbish relationships Iíve come up with a list of deal breakers and a list of minimum
Is there still hope? Wanting to get back with Ex
I feel my hope of getting back with my ex is over for good. We broke up 12 months ago. I did the breaking up and during that time I've been begging
Sexual Chemistry or Comfort
Hi Everyone: I feel guilty for asking this, but here goes: I'm the type of person who is always in a relationship, most of the time they're
advice welcome
Hi all. Been with my wife for 20yrs, married 13yrs. Due to problems on both sides we split up in September. 2 weeks later she is in a rebound and
Ask For Advice