Ask For Advice

Thread: masterbating only on my stomach

Jamiegirl

masterbating only on my stomach

For some reason i can only masterbate on my stomach or just rubbing my clit. But I cant get an orgasm fingering myself, Is it just because I havent found the right spot or is it because i just cant and wont ever get one that way.

I am 18 and have been masterbating since 11or 12 so i think I have pretty much tryed everything to get one that way.

sharkgirl
    No, it's not that you haven't found the right spot. Quite a few women can't have vaginal orgasms, this is normal. However, if you want to continue trying to find your G-spot, it is located on the wall facing forwards and is the 'bump' that is slighly raised and that feels a bit different from the rest and is located right in front of the opening of your cervix.

Good Luck.

fenstrt
    I had an ex that could only rech orgasm when she masturbated by laying on her stomach. I tried to help her laying on her back, and when I did it, she reached, but she couldn't do it herself. It probably has to do with pressure.

4. 01-28-2010, 05:08 AM
    Reason
    spam

Top Threads
Flat mates complain that i have noisy sex.
Okay so ive recently moved in with 2 other flat mates who are my best friends. They have recently also told me that they are uncomfortable with
"the average couple has sex less than once a month" ....read on
My Girlfriend and I are doing great. We are really at a solid point in our relationship, its not about sex holding us together... we are more solid
Should I lie?
Mmmmmmm well ok. So, a few days ago me and my girl, whom I have technically been dating for 2 years made a few sexual plans. As a conservative
Is something wrong with my sexuality?
I dont like to sleep around with random women or strangers. Im a man that doesnt look for one night stands or hook ups. I enjoy getting to know my
Featured Threads
Don Juan President
I'm the president of Don Juans. I know all the top moves to make with females and I've had sex so many times. If a man needs advice ask right here.
Talk Dirty to Me!
OMGosh this is rampant. I have been serial dating in hopes of finding a long term relationship. BTW, nn the past two weeks I have been doing really
Is it wrong that I don't drive my parent's car to drive myself places as of now?
I am 20 and I have my driver's license but I don't have my own car yet so I have to rely on my parents and the bus to get me places but my parents
Friendship changes, how to deal?
Hello All, My friend and I are close. We consider our friendship like a brother & sister type. Lately, I've been noticing he has been treating me
Online Dating Descripton Sets Off Red Flags For Me, But Maybe Not for Others?
I have someone who has been giving me attention with Online Dating (yes, I thought I'd give it a gentle go. Dip my toe in the water even though I was
Help
Hi, I'm 37 and I have been with my partner for about 5 years and we have been married just under a year. About 5 months ago my now wife had an
Did you ever get over your first love? Post your stories!
Hello, I've been feeling kind of down lately because I always hear people saying that you never get over your first love, or you'll always compare
Ask For Advice