Ask For Advice

Thread: masterbating only on my stomach

Jamiegirl

masterbating only on my stomach

For some reason i can only masterbate on my stomach or just rubbing my clit. But I cant get an orgasm fingering myself, Is it just because I havent found the right spot or is it because i just cant and wont ever get one that way.

I am 18 and have been masterbating since 11or 12 so i think I have pretty much tryed everything to get one that way.

sharkgirl
    No, it's not that you haven't found the right spot. Quite a few women can't have vaginal orgasms, this is normal. However, if you want to continue trying to find your G-spot, it is located on the wall facing forwards and is the 'bump' that is slighly raised and that feels a bit different from the rest and is located right in front of the opening of your cervix.

Good Luck.

fenstrt
    I had an ex that could only rech orgasm when she masturbated by laying on her stomach. I tried to help her laying on her back, and when I did it, she reached, but she couldn't do it herself. It probably has to do with pressure.

4. 01-28-2010, 06:08 AM
    Reason
    spam

Top Threads
Erection problems and what to do
I've beed dating a guy for the last three month whom I really like. He is 49 and I am 40. Unfortunately sex isn't that great mainly due to his soft
Girlfriend doesn't like giving me bjs, but there's more than that
My gf and I have been dating for 9 months... She is very set in her ways with sex, which usually means she rides me for a few minutes and cums a
advice please
So me and my girlfriend haven't had sex in about 2 months now. well she started to be real distant and then we broke up. its been a week since we
Featured Threads
Is he still in love with his EX?
I met this great guy at work (last November), he just got out of a painful breakup (last September) during that time he kept communicating with his
Can't get over girlfriends past
I've been dating this girl for about 5 months and its going great. The only issue is that I can't get over her sexual history. There are several
I dont like my girlfriends new piercing
So my girlfriend went and got nipple piercings knowing that i didnt like them and didnt tell me she was gonna get them. They are a really big turn
What I am to her ?
hey guys I want some counseling .. I met a girl online .. At first she said that she doesn't wanna fall for me and we will be just friends .. I said
I want my family back
Hi, I was dumped on New Years Eve by my ex girlfriend of 8 years whom I have a 6 year old with. We have been arguing for the past few months prior to
Anxious and depressed about being 32 yo and not married
I could really use some kind and encouraging words right now because I wake up every morning to an intense feeling of pain because I am alone. I'm 32
Ex (dumper) delays giving keys back. Why?
First time poster. Been viewing threads somewhat regularly for a few months now and figured I'd get a few opinions. I'll give a little of the
Ask For Advice