Ask For Advice

Thread: masterbating only on my stomach

Jamiegirl

masterbating only on my stomach

For some reason i can only masterbate on my stomach or just rubbing my clit. But I cant get an orgasm fingering myself, Is it just because I havent found the right spot or is it because i just cant and wont ever get one that way.

I am 18 and have been masterbating since 11or 12 so i think I have pretty much tryed everything to get one that way.

sharkgirl
    No, it's not that you haven't found the right spot. Quite a few women can't have vaginal orgasms, this is normal. However, if you want to continue trying to find your G-spot, it is located on the wall facing forwards and is the 'bump' that is slighly raised and that feels a bit different from the rest and is located right in front of the opening of your cervix.

Good Luck.

fenstrt
    I had an ex that could only rech orgasm when she masturbated by laying on her stomach. I tried to help her laying on her back, and when I did it, she reached, but she couldn't do it herself. It probably has to do with pressure.

4. 01-28-2010, 06:08 AM
    Reason
    spam

Top Threads
Would you tell a potential sex partner about a sexual assalt? Guys?
I'm seeing someone new and things are going great, it's heading in "that" direction. When I was 19 I was sexually assaulted by two men, I
I have no interest in having any form of intimacy with my boyfriend.
Hi, first ever post on here - I'm just in need of some advice on something. I'm 20 and my boyfriend is 29 - we have been together for almost a
Has anyone here ever gotten extreme headaches from orgasm?
Occasionally, my wife has to stop trying to have an orgasm because she starts to have an extreme headache. If she goes through with it to orgasm
Did my Military Husband Cheat on Me?
Hello again! I have another question I would love to get advice on. So.....my husband was caught texting a coworker. How did I catch him you ask?
Abortion
Just recently, a few days ago actually.. I had an abortion at 12 weeks. I feel so many emotions. I feel upset, depressed, relieved, stressed all at
Question
I am a white girl and have always had the "black" guy fantasy. I have recently met a black guy I connect with. I was looking for more a fling (he
Bad odor from vagina?
Recently I had sex with my boyfriend and when he went down on me he just couldn't because he said it smelled bad that he couldn't. That was yesterday
Featured Threads
How should I proceed?
I have financially supported my wife for the first 10 years of our marriage. I paid for everything (including her student loan from college) while
Was it rape if it wasn't violent?
Okay, I've never posted this on a forum or anywhere before so it's a little uncomfortable for me but bear with me. I met a guy two years ago that
Not sure what to make of this
So my boyfriend, 28, and I (26) have been together a year and a half now. My boyfriend, "Brett", used to be a member of this site called 'Suicide
Was He Cheating?
I need some advice. I have been with my bf for 2.5 years. I recently went through his phone which I never do but I had a bad feeling. He's been
My mother is snooping into my relationship
I know I posted about how my boyfriend came out as a bisexual after three years of dating right before he wanted to propose. And if some of you don't
hello new here and have a very unique situation
I just want to say HI and share a situation that I need help with desperately. So I will start off. I am a 37 yr old male, healthy and fit. I own
Do I leave my secure relationship for my soulmate?
So I've been with my fiancÚ for about 6 years and engaged half that. I've also been friends with a coworker of his for those 6 years. Only about a
Ask For Advice