i miss her so much

hey there everyone, i am jared. a 23 year old college grad who had everything going for me until i fell head over hills for the most beautiful and sweet girl the last month of school. i had plans to move to florida from pa where i had a job lined up and start a whole new life along with a career. i was out at the bar one evening i started polite conversation with this girl i never had the nerve to talk to. i didn't use any cheesy pick-up lines, i was just myself and so was she. i knew right off the bat that my life just got flipped upside down. just talking to her mad me weak, i hung on every word she said. she treated me like no one has ever treated me, with respect and love. so about three months have past now, i turned down the job in florida to stay here in pa so i could be with her. out of no where i was visiting her at school she told me that she wasn't sure that she loved me and she needed space. she promises that it is nothing i did, but i can't help but feel responsible. please any advice to make this hurting go away! she was my life for 90 days straight and i found my soulmate. she understood the ups and downs i went through with not moving and she reassured me she would never hurt me. what makes people change? as much as i want to forget her i just cant, I LOVE HER!

hey i just wanted to reply to you, i dont have the answers you are looking for but I wanted you to know that I understand what you are going through. i am in a very very similiar situation except mine has lasted a year and a half. i just wanted to tell u to not feel responsible. its funny b/c your story is so similiar to mine in fact, i was supposed to be moving to florida with this guy but i ended up satying in PA. anyway, he did excatly to me what this girl did to you so i wanted to say that there is nothing you can do now. peole are strange! i dont know how people change over night but i wish i did. i hope things get better for you! luck!oh and i dont know how long ago this happened but its been a month and a half for me and everyday it gets a little better!i promise!

dude, it's heartbreaking! The love of my life was gone before i even had a chance to breathe!! One minute we want to spend the rest of our lives together, the next she had found someone else and we were history. I really feel for you because i'm going through this right now. Just make sure you keep your friends and family close and talk with them. Time heals everything. If you didn't do anything wrong and you loved her as much as you could then you must keep your dignity. The most important advise i was given and can give is "Get busy living or get busy dieing".

If you two are meant for each other then destiny will bring you back together.

take care

• 1 month later...

I dated a girl for 2 1/2 years, loved her like none other, and she dumped me out of the blue. That was 15 years ago. She just died of cancer at age 36. I have been married for 10 years but have never forgotten her. One day, I hoped to see her again. But that will never happen now. I found her online and chatted with her a couple of years ago until her husband found out and stopped it. Now I'll never have the chance again.

Trust me. I know what you are going through. I know it's a cliche but time heals all wounds. Just hang in there, find someone else to help pass the time away and maybe someday you'll be back together again. Or maybe she'll die.