Not sure if she is the one..

EvanT

Hello all, first time using a forum site like this so I hope you guys will understand and can help, so; I broke up with my first girlfriend a half a year ago, she moved on, I moved up, and a few days ago I was at this party and I was standing with this group of girls of which I was already friends with a few of them, but there was this one girl who I dindt know so we danced a bit, talked a bit, had some fun, nothing big and the next day she added me on Instagram. (This shocked me because we dindt even come to the point where we told each others names).

Anyway, I send her a message saying hi in a jokingly way with something that happened the night before, we talked a bit, I asked her things, she asked me things, just keeping the conversation going, then I added her on Snapchat and things got down, she responded waaayy less enthousiastic and while we were starting to talk more on Snapchat, even there the converstations were leading to me not knowing what to say next because she didn't really ask me something or was that enthousiastic.

Now the converstations have stopped, I can't respond because she doesn't respond too enthousiastic and doesnt put any effort in keeping it going, here is an example of what I mean, this is right before it stopped; I asked her if she had any plans for tonight. Now I was thinking, if she enjoys talking to me, she would at least also ask me the same thing, but she didn't, she just said "nothing really" and I gave it another try by saying that I wanted to go out with friends but no one can't come so that was dissapointing, all she said was something like "that sucks".

Now I did make the mistake by sending her rather large messages and like 3, while she just send one, so I feel like thats where I went wrong, but should I try talking a bit again in a few days or just let it go?

I would guess it's nothing related to you. Maybe she has something going on in her own life, getting over someone? I would just keep it chill and maybe message her again just friendly in a day or so, or send a funny picture. If she doesn't respond at all just let it go. Hoping the best for you

Archived